reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I have a coral beauty id like to get rid of in tottenville. She started picking at the pieces of coral i picked up at the swap this past weekend. Hoping to get a frag of something for the fish. PM me and we can work out details on when it can be picked up as I need to catch her first.

marklugo23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.3%
78   3   0
Posted some fish up for free. Frag would be nice. Check out the thread

3 large pajama Cardinal ( 1 male 2 females )
1 small pajama Cardinal (male)
1 chalk basslett 2"
1 bangai Cardinal male 1.5
1 sixline wrasse 1"

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just wanted to say hello to my fellow SIers...

I'm in the process of starting up a 6g nano reef. Tank is cycled and am researching live stock next (easy LPS). CUC is on the way and should be here next week. For fish, eventually, 1 clown and that's it.

I'm hoping to be successful with the nano so that the wife gets into it and agrees to a bigger tank .

If anyone has some pretty, easy frags to donate to the cause or sell at a low cost, shoot me a PM.

-Vlad

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Hey Vlad, welcome to the club! Are you only looking for LPS, or are you planning on moving into another type of coral as well either softies or SPS.

If its your first tank, I would suggest starting with some softies but thats just me. They are much easier to maintain at least while you're getting into it.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't have the lighting necessary for SPS (from what I read). I have a cheap (Chinese) 18" 15w led coming in that's 50/50 10k and 460nm blue. The tank is shallow (8" top to sand bed) so this *should* be sufficient for Zoas and LPS considering it's a small tank and I'm looking for very slow growth. Also don't want to break the bank on proper lighting until I know how I'm moving forward and get some experience.

Mark2480

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Welcome Vlad, I have a zoa frag or two I can give you, also a easy chalice frag if you want to try them out. I'm not around this weekend but will be home during the week. Let me know if you're interested and we can work out when you can pick them up. Anyway good luck with the tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: