• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
froggiebunbun said:
handball...ugh oh. I was the founder and president of my HS handball club...which doesnt mean shienitz. LOL. We gotta hit the courts sometime noodle.
Count me in fellas. I'm out at Orchard Beach every summer.

handball.gif

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
holy $$it!!! dean you play???i think we definately gotta set something up...i say yankee stadium courts, next weekend...or froggies neck of the woods.

btw if you get xenia from albert it's not xenia its xenirha.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
noodleman said:
do i smell a game before the frag swap??:fight2: ....for those who don't know theres a court a few blocks away

hehe...me and Dean will be double partners...repping the BX :) if thats cool with you dean :groupflip

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Deanos said:
Count me in fellas. I'm out at Orchard Beach every summer.

handball.gif

ooo no...orchard beach, we got ourselves a player here:help: . I'm down as long as its not the week of april 22nd....and which version we playing? Theres always the courts by Pratt if things dont work out

Last edited:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Deanos said:
It's cool with me, but Jose is from the Bronx too.

oh....noodles is on his own then. :lol2: I think out of everyone I will be the worst player so stick me with the best player to even it out :frown:

noodleaman said:
ooo no...orchard beach, we got ourselves a player here
1zhelp.gif
. I'm down as long as its not the week of april 22nd....and which version we playing? Theres always the courts by Pratt if things dont work out

you talking about small blue-ball or the big (sky bounce) ball? I would prefer the big one...dont hurt hands as much :rolleyes:.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
joseney21 said:
btw if you get xenia from albert it's not xenia its xenirha.

That is a VERY good point. You already got the swing of it Jose.

from now on, you are all to refer to the Xenias you got from me as XenRHA!

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
noodleman said:
ooo no...orchard beach, we got ourselves a player here:help: . I'm down as long as its not the week of april 22nd....and which version we playing? Theres always the courts by Pratt if things dont work out

that'd be awesome if we could get a few games in after the swap......
total thread hijacking!!!!lol

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I'll go into great detail on this. :lol:

I've been swimming for as long as I can remember. I've competed at various levels. Deano, I swam for Truman when I lived in Co-op.
Anyone competing in swimming (non scholastic or olympic) over the age of 21 normally competes in the masters program. Believe it or not, I'm over 21 (I know, hard to believe :lol2: ), hence the tag.

BTW, it has become a family thing. Both of my kids are competetive swimmers too. My daughter has been competing since she was 5. My son was an old man. :biggrin: He started at 8.

swimmer

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: