I'll take one frag along with advice on how to keep/frag it.
My tank description / history is here: http://myfirstmarine.blogspot.com/

May I suggest that you explore the site a little bit before taking part in the ring? You need to have another zoanthid to give to the ring in order to participate.

Also, you need to lower your tank temperature to 78-80, 86 degrees is way too high.

Finally you don't need to dose iodine in a tank of that size, water changes will replenish all the iodine you need.

OK, I have the ball and please come forward if you want to continue this ring(remember to watch the tape.)

I am offering a frag of this colony tree with the sponge. There are two colors of zoa on it, if you are lucky you go both, at least you got one color anyway.

Pick up is Flushing. Prefer SAT but other days, OK. I will PM contact info. an we go from there.

NOTE: Many thanks for KathyC to deliver the frags to me. :inlove:

Attachments

• Left Front various Zoa and AOG, cap, xenia P1050233 copy.jpg
    Left Front various Zoa and AOG, cap, xenia P1050233 copy.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 143

KathyC

OK, I have the ball and please come forward if you want to continue this ring(remember to watch the tape.)

I am offering a frag of this colony tree with the sponge. There are two colors of zoa on it, if you are lucky you go both, at least you got one color anyway.

Pick up is Flushing. Prefer SAT but other days, OK. I will PM contact info. an we go from there.

NOTE: Many thanks for KathyC to deliver the frags to me. :inlove:

Always a pleasure to visit with you Wingo ;)

Come on folks - the zoa ring is waiting for a taker!! Check out the link Wingo put up for the zoas he is offering:flower:

widebody

Advanced Reefer
wingo i will take a head of the red or organe ones on the upper part of the pic..let me know i can pick up when ever you are free thrsuday works best for me

Hmm... I'd be interested, and I have some frags to add next, but its the distance holding me back. any way we can meet up in Brooklyn?

I think worst thing about this "ring" thing is the distance-that what happens in the last time when the ring get stuck. For me, to go Brooklyn is 2 hours that translate to half day lost; how about Manhattan Upper East side or Chinatown(Manhattan Bridge area).

In fact, if you pay the USPS, I can send them over to you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: