ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hey all

Just got a message from Dave at Spectra Pure. He now tells me that in order to get the $19 per unit + shipping with wholesale pricing we meaning manhattan reef members have to be set up in his system as a wholesale customer.

That really p'od me. I'll find out what the discount would be for the 13 of us.

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thanks for the efforts, buddy.

How about we go directly with HM digital www.tdsmeter.com? Their price as our last GB is 10 units or more at $21.56 each. Not bad at all. What you think?

Spectra Pure wasted us too much time!

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Romain

I'm with you. The guy at Spectra Pure told me that if Josh Saul contacts him and he gets us setup as a wholesale customer then he can get us the 19 per unit. But I'm aggravated that he sprung this on me at the last minute. I talked to Heather at HM digital and she told me it was $22 + $8 flat shipping total so that works out to $22.62 per unit so if you are ordering two units it's $45.24.

So if that works for everyone my paypal is [email protected]

Once I get everyone's pmt I'll put in the order.

Last edited:

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As far as I am concerned... if we have dealt with HM in the past and they have taken care of MR, then stick with them. I realize its a few dollars more, but I would rather deal with someone or a company who has come through in the past.

Rich

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Rborgia said:
As far as I am concerned... if we have dealt with HM in the past and they have taken care of MR, then stick with them. I realize its a few dollars more, but I would rather deal with someone or a company who has come through in the past.

Rich

Can't agree more.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
what if you went to HM and said we could get them from sperctrapure for $19 and could they come down a buck or two? I couldnt hurt, but then again i am not doing all the running around so I'll leave it at that. Thanks for your efforts ECFencing.

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
ECFENCING said:
Romain

I'm with you. The guy at Spectra Pure told me that if Josh Saul contacts him and he gets us setup as a wholesale customer then he can get us the 19 per unit. But I'm aggravated that he sprung this on me at the last minute. I talked to Heather at HM digital and she told me it was $22 + $8 flat shipping total so that works out to $22.62 per unit so if you are ordering two units it's $45.24.

So if that works for everyone my paypal is [email protected]

Once I get everyone's pmt I'll put in the order.

I think this is the final stage, so everyone that wants in, please ante up. Let's not keep changing the vender, EC., did enough leg work on this one.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Called Heather at H&M Digital and she told me that she can't offer me the $19 because technically Spectra Pure is a distributor and they can't compete with their distributor.

At some point in time perhaps manhattanreefs.com could be set up in Spectra Pure's database as a re-seller then we could get the special pricing but for now tdsmeter.com is what I think we should go with.

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Payment sent....

Paypal : $22.62

And I didn't even think about it... what about PayPal Fees? please let me know if they hit you for anything.

Rich

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
thx guys. 5 down including myself. For those of you who want to pay me cash on pickup just pm me.

Left to go:
1. DaREAL
2. mmike1992
3. romain (2)
4. janey
5. cali_reef (2)
6. wedfr

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: