• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

a night shot w/flash of the starcki :

Attachments

• IMG_0233a.JPG
    IMG_0233a.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 3,382
A

Anonymous

bicolor blenny lounging :P

Attachments

• IMG_0474a.JPG
    IMG_0474a.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 3,378
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heya brandon :)

thx, how've you been ?

i'll be posting more pics by and by ;)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ricordeas

Attachments

• IMG_0697a1.JPG
    IMG_0697a1.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 3,231
  • IMG_0727a1.JPG
    IMG_0727a1.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 3,232

trevbo44

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of tang is that in your nano? Does it seem to be doing well? All I hear is that you can't keep a tang in a tank less than 75 gallons.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trevbo44":2ig4nte0 said:
What type of tang is that in your nano? Does it seem to be doing well? All I hear is that you can't keep a tang in a tank less than 75 gallons.

it's a powder blue that i took home from our quarrantine system that wasn't gaining any weight-it's getting fatter weekly, and is about 3.5-4" long-when it gets abit bigger it's going back to the warehouse for sale.

it's doing very very well, and tries to kick the female false skunk clown out of her position of tank lord on a daily basis, to no avail ;)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thx :)

this week i removed and pared down the live rock that wasn't 'cherry' (about 1/4 by weight) and finally got the stack i was looking to achieve :)

pix to follow in the next few days :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heh

had a day off switch :P

k, started to 'learn' abit on playing w/the white balance and manual iso settings-here's a shot of the top 4/5's of the stack :)

Attachments

• IMG_0871a1.JPG
    IMG_0871a1.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 2,698
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
slightly angled down full shot w/the skunks...

Attachments

• IMG_0923a1.JPG
    IMG_0923a1.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 2,694
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, a few minor re-arrangements, and pending the addition of some last 'fill' zoa fragz to be positioned in on Wednesday, this is pretty much the final deal. The tank is now about a year old - i'll be taking closeups and grouping shots later on :) :

Attachments

• finalstack.JPG
    finalstack.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 2,386
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank vitz. Starckii is one of my favorite fish - all the personality of other Chrysiptera damsels with only 1/2 the atitude!

If you are still battling bryopsis I had good luck getting rid of it in my 29 by keeping the pH up, 8.4 + , for about 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: