Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I got my preorder yesterday. The PC version and so far it has tons of problems.

Insert cd 1 and install and still have to download 12 gigs off the net then insert cd 2. The game boots off a website....then once installed I tried to load in and it failed repeatedly and it prompted me to upgrade video driver. Nvidia *required* a driver update that failed to install some of the portion and fails to utilize time to time. It has black screened my CPU twice.So far im ready to return it, origin is crap...

nvidia said a new driver will be released in the next few days to fix the issues.

Few of my friends are having the same issues and many reports on the net.

Cant blame my computer or connection. Its near top of the line.

Fios internet
My computer
8 gig ram
Nvidia 590
I7 sandy bridge
Msi motherboard

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
that totally blows. I was at one point thinking of the PC version. But know that my video card are dated (2 8800GT SLI). So i'm opting for the Ps3 version. I also pre-order it, but have not had a chance to pick it up.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
NewfDog. Im kinda not liking the game but mabey just need to get use to it. I think Bad Company 2 was better but ill need to give more of a chance.

BF3 is a lot more realistic than BC2. You cant just run around with no recoil weapons or sit behind a rock and expect to do well.

I have 32 hours in the MP and its amazing. Engineer is still by far the best class in conquest. I wish they would make the assault class a little more useful.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
M249 with the IR scope is pretty good if you can find a good position to mount it with the bipod. I can almost hear people rage-quitting. Especially with the advanced suppression perk, even snipers are pretty useless against it.

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
the close quarter maps are pretty fun, alot of destruction. There is a Gunmaster map, where you need to progress though 16 different guns and a kill with a knife. i think it's worth it. :) I'm re-enjoying the fun again....also new guns.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
CQ is a lot like CoD but I think they pulled it off. Plus the destruction is ridiculous. My first round in tower I ducked behind a wall to reload until that wall turned into a window from incoming fire. Gunmaster is really frantic.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: