Status
Not open for further replies.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Mike ny and anyone else reading this they are equiptment tickets the ones u have fix the problem within 24 hours and they get toss out and yes they were 13 of them I don't think my tank would get fill with fish and corals by putting a thread that not true

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Sorry dubs, were not all jerks, we don't all abuse power, working on a holiday is one of the many things that defines us as a profession and doesn't provide motivation to hammer tix out: good luck with tank build and def. Go to court!

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
If they are just fix it tickets... fix the problem then go to a precinct in Nassau so they can inspect the vehicle, to show that the repair was done... and then there is no excuses for anything. You had no lights on the car... any way you want to look at it.. You are in the wrong. Regardless of if you know it or not. You should always follow a regiment and inspect the vehicle every month.
Now the cop on the other hand didn't need the extra paperwork to fill out.. but hey it's a holiday week... going into quota time... and considering if you only need to replace a fuse. it's just a fix it ticket.. and a little of your time and money travelling. Otherwise.. go to court.. and lose to have Nassau give you the full penalty in fines.

Kendall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
When did he inspect your car? 13 violations is a lot. Or, are you saying he sat in his car for 1 hr. writing fictitious tickets??? And he did it for no reason???? This story makes no sense......or you car is a complete POS!

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
How is everyone more frustrated over the tickets than the fact that every post he made is a wall of unreadable text written in shorthand typing? No one has said anything about it so far in 3 pages!!!!!! I'm the farthest person from the language police and i wanted to punch Dubs through the screen.

They all are mechanical problems, all you need to do is fix them and go through the motions and they should be all gone. Be very happy it wasn't worse. From any of my experiences or from friends and family, the only time people had problems was when they were giving attitudes or being punks to the cops. Its rare that you run into someone that woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
They all are mechanical problems, all you need to do is fix them and go through the motions and they should be all gone. Be very happy it wasn't worse. From any of my experiences or from friends and family, the only time people had problems was when they were giving attitudes or being punks to the cops. Its rare that you run into someone that woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

You are right. Honestly I would never write 13 tix knowing that they will all be dismissed. Just a waste of time. The end of your statement below hits the nail on the head.

I would love to see all these tix. I really have to unsubscribe from this thread. But it is becoming amusing.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
You are right. Honestly I would never write 13 tix knowing that they will all be dismissed. Just a waste of time. The end of your statement below hits the nail on the head.

I would love to see all these tix. I really have to unsubscribe from this thread. But it is becoming amusing.

i feel same, best part the poor guy who got hammered is far from the worst on this thread!

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
How is everyone more frustrated over the tickets than the fact that every post he made is a wall of unreadable text written in shorthand typing? No one has said anything about it so far in 3 pages!!!!!! I'm the farthest person from the language police and i wanted to punch Dubs through the screen.

lmao, I've been itching to write this for the past 2 days.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
How is everyone more frustrated over the tickets than the fact that every post he made is a wall of unreadable text written in shorthand typing? No one has said anything about it so far in 3 pages!!!!!! I'm the farthest person from the language police and i wanted to punch Dubs through the screen. .

:lol2:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Ok now am piss I can't believe some the response that I got regarding this issue. Ok people the ticket was fix the same day so I don't have to worry about paying them... the truck is a work truck used on regular basis to do work in lower new rochelle/larchmont/ rye ect so the truck in good working condition the cop in these town are like Nassua pd and we never had any issues..the issues the came up while driving to get the tank ...yea the a hole did write 13 violations

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
U know what I am going do one even better I am going to take a pick of the truck and the 13 violation and post it so u non believers or u cops that swear that this d$$k didn't write 13 tickets for each bulb Damn some of u Mr member are crazy not all cop are good cops I have a Few friend on that cops too

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I'm not judging this particular issue but the reality is that there are bad apples everywhere: in education, government, corporations, you name it. People are people no matter how you take it. And yes, some of the "finest" are great, but some are not so fine. Don't believe it? Read the news. And even the best can have off days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: