rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Actually it's not, Apple is suing Samsung because they supposedly have a patent for "any rectangular phone" and "a single home button". Total CRAP but who knows, they'll probably settle. Personally I like the skyrocket it has 4 buttons not just a home, it makes it easier to navigate.

The iphone could not be easier to navigate. And, apple won a major lawsuit against samsung already, or so I thought (for billions of $)

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
The apple lawsuit is over the shape of the phones and the icons on the screen along with the color. It is aimed at the GS2, but weirdly it is not at the GS3.

It is just apple being babies.

And the GS3 blows away the I-phone. I am a total APPLE HATER!! But my wife has the I-Phone and in an HONEST comparison there really is no comparison. (And wait for Jelly Bean, which was pushed to the Samsung Nexus recently, Jelly Beans version of Siri blows that away too. But i'm sure that Apple will try to sue for using voice commands)

There are just a lot of little features that the GS3 has the Iphone can not compete with.

If you simply want the newest I-Phone then grab it up. But if you want a phone for features and the actual use, then it is just a new I-Phone.

nyprdr

New Addict
Rating - 50%
3   3   0
iPhone's are going to be a thing of the past.. they're following in the footsteps of HP and Dell.. apple pushed them out now google is going to push apple out and the chain continues...lol @ smoq

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Getting back at the original post... I think that biggest advantage is that is truly going to run on a 4 G signal, the rest is just apple marketing trying to appeal to more potential customers...

greybolt03

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Everyone has there brands that work for them I have had all different phones before I always went with the latest and greatest out... The iPhone is that phone for me I ordered mine at 3:01am and can't wait till it arrives....

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I made the switch to Verizon and ordered my wife and I two iPhone 5s. This was the first time AT&T decided to charge me $449 for an upgrade instead of $199. Probably due to the timing since last year the sale was in October...anyway I pay an ETF so its all a wash, but I needed a good excuse to make the jump....better coverage here we come...no more jailbreak to tether...here I come... Dealing with Verizon...we'll see :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: