Rating - 100%
51   0   0
tangy anytime, if that caddy isnt flay out smoking a z06 or a v badged caddy or a m6 save your gas lol already been there done that, funny part the z06 kept trying smoked him light to light twice, then ran a little over a 1/4 and had him by about 5 car lengths
pete i love the fox body, i had a 330 hp turboed 4 cycle 90 hatchback, completely built to race scca got license then realized if i wrecked or broke something i was done
seeing kenny browns was only a few minutes from me it helped lol

thanks! :D

wow you did that with a 4cyl thast crazy lol

i have a 90 lx now thats all in bits. im doing the whole bay nice and clean and dropping a new 5.0 coyote motor and gonna try to turbo it! lol muahha yes im crazy haha and whole cars gonna be done up all new everything crazy fuel system and suspension built up a t56 tranny prob we will see still got wayyys to go! lol

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
if your doing all that pull and change all the body bushings and the rest to
http://energysuspension.com/
6 way adjustable suspension, also a brake upgrade was a huge differancem switched out the drum rears to disk and went with a larger disk on front,
the motor was out of a 88 thunderbird turbo coupe and sent to a guy to work his magic, ran 400 rwhp if i raise boost to 18 lb but didnt like using that much because of the work that was done and thinning of cylender walls being bored over, guy guarenteed it to hold but that was only used for those special moments lol

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Before she went to the shop.....this is 4-6weeks sitting and no shower before she left! It has been a pollen craze the past few days as well when I backed her out to prep for transport.

LOL - The tow truck guy has a SRT4 (forgot who posted theirs) but he was drooling the whole time. Complaining how he dumped X amount and runs around 500whp but would quickly dump it for an Evo if payments were no longer a factor.

Anyway, here she is before she went to the shop and waiting at the shop. Once I get her home, she'll go through another extensive washdown and a few additional mods to prep her for an evo meet and MR meet up!

20130503_194140_zps654de85e.jpg

20130503_194249_zps76706098.jpg

9bbb902b-3f34-4aeb-a7d8-47bbca287322_zpsbadc6892.jpg

20130503_194114_zps2bcbf298.jpg

Sitting waiting for her minor flaws to be fixed!
20130504_093759_zpsa5d90529.jpg

Last edited:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Next, need to get the engine bolt kit installed + hood dampers.

Really need to get my full lip kit but I've been mixing it up buying corals and car parts! EXPENSIVE!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Looks good, just can't zoom in. I'm surprised I haven't seen him in the evo forums though. That car would stand out as the color is definitely an eye catcher. I'm sure he gets pulled over frequently!

Last edited:

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Not yet, with an outdoor event, we want to make sure the weather will be conducive to what we want to do (BBQ, look at cars). We are shooting for next weekend but I want to wait until we get closer, it will be on the main page on top so there will be plenty of time for people to see it. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: