eha3y4u6.jpg

My son can beat that slow bike !! Lol

hahahah i want one!

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
point being id smoke any of these cars shown

ive already ran a 2012 busa and it didnt have anything coming, didnt dust it but was slowly leaving it at a 100 mph kick down
and busa isnt faster then the zx-14 which is the fastest production bike out right now
and mine is a 93 zx11 with a few mods done to it ;) and thats a older pic of it
and a r1 wouldnt stand a chance

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

ive already ran a 2012 busa and it didnt have anything coming, didnt dust it but was slowly leaving it at a 100 mph kick down
and busa isnt faster then the zx-14 which is the fastest production bike out right now
and a r1 wouldnt stand a chance

that's cool, well its not my busa its my boys and his is turboed also and bunch of mods he tracks all the time idk bikes aren't my thing, but if u have a car and not a bike that can smoke everything then maybe ill be interested lolll

nice bike btw

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0

and a r1 wouldn't stand a chance

Did you want props for your point? I don't get it.

busa isnt faster than a zx14 but you don't have a zx 14. you got a zx11 and a 93 at that. looks pretty old. are you sure the motor can handle the beating you put on it. I wouldn't trust a 20 year old bike, hell i wouldn't trust a 10 year old bike. if anything fails, it your life is on the line.

and HP or straight line acceleration isn't everything in a car or bike. Like life everything is a balance. I didn't buy the R1 to be the fastest bike out there. its the best balance in my opinion for speed, handling, and styling.

Ride safe man. I hope you have many sunny days and safe rides.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
old has nothing to do with it, bike purrs like a kitten at a 170 mph, i take care of everything i own and am very anal especially one something like this
and HP or straight line acceleration isn't everything in a car or bike. Like life everything is a balance. I didn't buy the R1 to be the fastest bike out there. its the best balance in my opinion for speed, handling, and styling
and thats why all my suspension has been upgraded, she handles as well as she goes in a straight line
straight lines are boring anyway. you track at all Rick
lol i hear that all the time that straights are boring, and those people never rode a 8 sec bike, the only track i use to go to was irp indianapolis raceway park and i use to drag there, plan on trying to get a day or two in at njrp or the new upstates track
Baam the r1 is a nice handling bike, rode them, personally i think the zx10 is the baddest bike for all around, other then the s1000rr beamer which is a monster, but i like the big bikes, never owned anything under a 1100, here is a recent pic

486616_10200915251673267_1690718044_n.jpg

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
oh and ya meant bring something like this to race with ?
548338_3968404698257_315538414_n.jpg

if that's rly yours then that's great! lol and i would love to see it in person i love this car!
if its not then yeah go bring it because i have a few friends with very powerfull vetts and other cars lol but that dont matter im just a really big car lover and enthusiest, i never said my car could beat everyone lol. its fast but not the fastest but its up there. i can hang with a zr1 at the track if i can hook up.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
naw not mine, lol for a 125k id build a car, im a old gear and speed freak from the midwest, and that is a zr1, straight up street legal race car. i was just playing about smoking everyone, i know it isnt a fair comparison of bike versus car, unless car is pushing a 1000 hp

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
naw not mine, lol for a 125k id build a car, im a old gear and speed freak from the midwest, and that is a zr1, straight up street legal race car. i was just playing about smoking everyone, i know it isnt a fair comparison of bike versus car, unless car is pushing a 1000 hp

i agree with you i have had two 700rwhp fox's :D

Attachments

• fox 2.jpg
    fox 2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 102

tangy84

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I'm down to go head on with u on my brothers 98 Cadillac, lets see who wins...:groupflip
old has nothing to do with it, bike purrs like a kitten at a 170 mph, i take care of everything i own and am very anal especially one something like this

and thats why all my suspension has been upgraded, she handles as well as she goes in a straight line

lol i hear that all the time that straights are boring, and those people never rode a 8 sec bike, the only track i use to go to was irp indianapolis raceway park and i use to drag there, plan on trying to get a day or two in at njrp or the new upstates track
Baam the r1 is a nice handling bike, rode them, personally i think the zx10 is the baddest bike for all around, other then the s1000rr beamer which is a monster, but i like the big bikes, never owned anything under a 1100, here is a recent pic

486616_10200915251673267_1690718044_n.jpg

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
tangy anytime, if that caddy isnt flay out smoking a z06 or a v badged caddy or a m6 save your gas lol already been there done that, funny part the z06 kept trying smoked him light to light twice, then ran a little over a 1/4 and had him by about 5 car lengths
pete i love the fox body, i had a 330 hp turboed 4 cycle 90 hatchback, completely built to race scca got license then realized if i wrecked or broke something i was done
seeing kenny browns was only a few minutes from me it helped lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: