evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
BTW, BaaMNYC, one thing to note while still looking for a chemical solution to clean alcantara: DO NOT USE A BUNCH OF WATER or it will mess it up.

So far it's damp MF after soft bristlebrush and vacuum. I am looking up something called prestone which was recommended a few times.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
BTW, BaaMNYC, one thing to note while still looking for a chemical solution to clean alcantara: DO NOT USE A BUNCH OF WATER or it will mess it up.

So far it's damp MF after soft bristlebrush and vacuum. I am looking up something called prestone which was recommended a few times.

Thanks for the tip. Let me know how that Prestone works. I'm not gonna risk messing up my steering wheel.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
evo he could do that for you np

http://s97.beta.photobucket.com/user/Brando457/library/Michaels%20Custom%20Car%20Projects

That is some of the work he has done in the past, but he has done a whole bunch more. Those were just the ones I got to see in person and snap photos of, the silver one is a fiberglass box he built for my old benz.

My new benz I don't need to do a sound system since stock sounds awesome. Although I am considering some rims for it, but up in the air

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
evo he could do that for you np

http://s97.beta.photobucket.com/user/Brando457/library/Michaels Custom Car Projects

That is some of the work he has done in the past, but he has done a whole bunch more. Those were just the ones I got to see in person and snap photos of, the silver one is a fiberglass box he built for my old benz.

My new benz I don't need to do a sound system since stock sounds awesome. Although I am considering some rims for it, but up in the air

+1 on factory sound systems. No more messing with speakers and subs & amps. I can't deal with all that anymore.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1363206306.110249.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1363206306.110249.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 143

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Anyone ever use the iPhone app "DYNOLICIOUS" for sh*** and giggles plus comparison to actual runs at the track?

Last edited by a moderator:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
lol so you have to go to a weigh station?

I wonder how much my baby seat weighs! That should add about 10awhp especially when he has massive gas and diarrhea!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: