Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moneymaks24

And to answer u Bam. Once u stop short or ram one of those bikes of the road the others will stop. And if not YES i am gonna ram 30-300 bikes for my family dont care if its the Hells angels

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
The bike stopped short! Obvious! -bikes fault
Then a biker tries to open his door ( not to exchange insurance info) - bikes fault
Only then Range Rover rides over his bike to get to safety.
Thats what happens when "Keeping it real goes too far"

obviously you don't know the law, if you rear end another vehicle for what ever reason you are at fault. your supposed to be in control of your vehicle at all times. even if someone rear ends you and you hit the car in front of you, your at fault.

daaznmofo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
http://nypost.com/2013/09/30/bikers-attack-suv-after-driver-rams-riders/

I would protect my family at all costs. If you're gonna act hard and think you're all that cuz you got 100 bikers with you, and think you own the rode then they deserved to get their bikes run over. If you make threats to me or my family, you need to defend them. It wasn't a 1v1 situation. Think about what you would do if you were in the same situation.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Mob mentality is a scary thing. I hear people that would normally be law abiding citizens do outrageous out of the ordinary things in a mob.

question though. motorcycles pass by many cars and all types of cars. why mess with this one? why slow down or brake check this car?

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
IMO... when you have a wife and child to protect vs a bunch of knuckleheads doing who knows what... Guess what you have a right to protect your family. Personally... the guy is in a range rover... Why would you stop to begin with. They are on bikes. I would have put the car in drive/reverse and run them all over several times.

While I feel that one biker just doing his own thing getting hit by a car and not doing anything wrong is one thing... Getting in a group to do stupid things on the highway that endangers other people is just idiotic.

They should go and arrest the guy filming the video. They allow it to be published, and that makes the person an accessory. They can figure it all out as the person recording gets pinched and would let them know exactly who is involved.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In regards to being 100% at fault for rear ending that bike in the first place wouldn't the bike still be at fault for failure to signal before changing lanes and reckless driving for shifting lines 10 ft in front of a car at highway speed. Come on guys whether you are a biker or not any of us would have been terrified if we were in that car you can't blame that guy for running. Seems to me he didn't really want to hurt anyone just to get the hell away. Had the bikers made a huge perimeter and not approached he would have been willing to wait for the cops I'm sure.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
before all you guys with no clue and non riders please save your comments, one of the guys that was ran over is from mass. his back was broken and is in a coma, the news and city always down play it to make it seem like the bikers are at fault, i might have done the same if my kid was in the car, but he kept going, now as a biker myself i would have chased his butt down and beat the brakes off him also. he passed several precints he could have easily stopped at, not like there isnt cops everywhere. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE MEDIA MAKES A STORY READ THE WAY THEY WANT. NOT ALWAYS THE REAL REALITY.. btw did anyone know that on sept 9th that over 10,000 bikers rolled into DC ? bet not because the media blocked it, dc took all the street cam's off line for the event. wake up to the real world not this so called one you think your living in.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
OMG ... He was serious...he's not a lawyer !!!!!

No but I have determined fault on many accidents in the last 15 years.

before all you guys with no clue and non riders please save your comments, one of the guys that was ran over is from mass. his back was broken and is in a coma, the news and city always down play it to make it seem like the bikers are at fault, i might have done the same if my kid was in the car, but he kept going, now as a biker myself i would have chased his butt down and beat the brakes off him also. he passed several precints he could have easily stopped at, not like there isnt cops everywhere. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE MEDIA MAKES A STORY READ THE WAY THEY WANT. NOT ALWAYS THE REAL REALITY.. btw did anyone know that on sept 9th that over 10,000 bikers rolled into DC ? bet not because the media blocked it, dc took all the street cam's off line for the event. wake up to the real world not this so called one you think your living in.
Absolutely, the media twists everything to their advantage.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
http://youtu.be/0ujSkztMRrs

As a daily rider and general ftw kind of guy. these punks deserve to be hunted down a prosecuted.

I hear many bikes impounded and many arrests. at this hour Kudo's if that is true.

last question is the guy on the green busa in my video the same guy to the right of white pants guy who brake checks the SUV?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: