Status
Not open for further replies.

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
http://youtu.be/0ujSkztMRrs

As a daily rider and general ftw kind of guy. these punks deserve to be hunted down a prosecuted.

I hear many bikes impounded and many arrests. at this hour Kudo's if that is true.

last question is the guy on the green busa in my video the same guy to the right of white pants guy who brake checks the SUV?

bikers like that makes all bikers look bad smh

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I rode for years. There are 100 bikes- with angry riders stopping and surrounding the car. The one guy was trying to rip the guy out of his car. I know how we look to non riders.

Here's one for you------

All you people saying you would have done this or that blah blah blah.

What SHOULD have been done is a group stay with the injured guy that got hit and called the police. Then the rest should have TAILED him. As he split off the highway another biker should have stopped and called 911 for an update on where the guy was going. The cops would have gotten him and arrested him if need be.

What SHOULD NOT have been done------- everything the bikers did on the video. EVERYTHING. Youre a bunch of dudes on bikes, not the law or vigilantes.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
My boy was in that group he was the black and orange bike at the end , he's mad at me cause I said that I would of mad maxxed the rest of the bikes too , and he asked me how could I do that , so I told him that since I know how his friends are I know that that man had no choice but to get out of there at all costs , he should of never left the highway , plenty of cops further down the Henry Hudson crept behind the bushes , hard to call it but I know them boyz , not friendly people , my boy john rock will have to get over it just like everybody else.

lanacane214

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
If i was with my family in the car i would wait till they all went by and not go nowhere near them,he probably got fustrated cause he couldnt get by and clipped the biker,it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out what would happened next black rovers fault!!!!!

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
clipped the biker. the guy clearly pulls in front of him, then looks back and stomps the break.

no way an suv stops like a bike. the hit is mild you see the front end dip on the suv. then he does stop. and is surrounded. if you look you can see a guy open his door and another one try to smash the window, with his child behind it.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I am a little biased because I hate stupid drivers and even more when they cut into my lane and brake check me for no reason like that a-hole did. The initial a-hole on the bike really ruined it for everyone. Like they say....1 bad apple.

I ride the henry hudson often and if I was in that situation. I probably would have done the same if I got surrounded and they started doing crazy sh*t during the initial stop.

If my kids were in the car and that happened, forget it. I would have balls to the wall killed everyone. I swore to myself that I would protect my family at all costs if something in a bad situation like that. If they saw a kid in the car and family. Stop call the cops or tail gate him until the cops arrived. Once they chased him and tried opening that door. I would have run all of them over 10x over until the cops came. That is a huge red flag.

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
If i was with my family in the car i would wait till they all went by and not go nowhere near them,he probably got fustrated cause he couldnt get by and clipped the biker,it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out what would happened next black rovers fault!!!!!

lol. did you even watch the video? did you not see the part where a biker went in front of him and brake checked him and caused him to rear end him?

lanacane214

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
ooohhh my god!!!!i just saw the video they where exchanging words,the biker pulled in front of the range rover and slowed down on purpose the range rover decided not to stop and hit him,they where both wrong only diffrence is the biker wasnt with his family

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
you must have missed where he also got surrounded and did not slow down? a vehicle in motion does not nose dive and not slowing down would have meant the motorcycle would have been under the vehicle.

a 5000lb vehicle vs 600~lb bike stopping distance is drastically different. biker miscalculated his bad intentions of messing around.

bad observations?

Last edited:

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
ooohhh my god!!!!i just saw the video they where exchanging words,the biker pulled in front of the range rover and slowed down on purpose the range rover decided not to stop and hit him,they where both wrong only diffrence is the biker wasnt with his family

dude was an ivy league grad with his family in the car. my surmise is that he had the logic to not do anything that will force him stop (i.e., rear ending the biker). so i don't think it was his decision not to stop.

you also forgot to mention the other difference, the difference between 100+ bikes and 1 range rover.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
before all you guys with no clue and non riders please save your comments, one of the guys that was ran over is from mass. his back was broken and is in a coma, the news and city always down play it to make it seem like the bikers are at fault, i might have done the same if my kid was in the car, but he kept going, now as a biker myself i would have chased his butt down and beat the brakes off him also. he passed several precints he could have easily stopped at, not like there isnt cops everywhere. ALWAYS REMEMBER THE MEDIA MAKES A STORY READ THE WAY THEY WANT. NOT ALWAYS THE REAL REALITY.. btw did anyone know that on sept 9th that over 10,000 bikers rolled into DC ? bet not because the media blocked it, dc took all the street cam's off line for the event. wake up to the real world not this so called one you think your living in.

Actually Rick if you watch the news 1 biker was injured, a broken leg. 15 arrests- all bikers. 55 bikes confiscated. They slashed his tires and were denting his car when they had stopped him. I would have done the same thing at that point if I had my wife and kid in the car. It comes down to the fact that these were thugs plain and simple. Only thugs would pull a guy out of his car, beat him and slash his face.

Xavier613

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Actually Rick if you watch the news 1 biker was injured, a broken leg. 15 arrests- all bikers. 55 bikes confiscated. They slashed his tires and were denting his car when they had stopped him. I would have done the same thing at that point if I had my wife and kid in the car. It comes down to the fact that these were thugs plain and simple. Only thugs would pull a guy out of his car, beat him and slash his face.

Come on man, its all obviously a giant conspiracy

MrSalty

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has me sick to my stomach, media has made this look like the only person being a victim here was the range drive. Take a closer look at the video, there was a rider ran over RAN OVER, hes in critical conditions, i support what they did to the driver, if you have your wife and child in the car, you shouldve been driving more cautiously...Simple and yes im also a ryder and i see this and if it wouldve happen to me or someone close to me...
asy5a7y4.jpg

MrSalty

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So because they pulled a guy out of his car theyre thugs ??? Lol 1 no faces were slashed...2 if it was a relative of yours how would you have responded ? Very easy to sit and point fingers or call "thugs" to those who reacted to the situation as anyone else wouldve ! I support that fools beating Simple.. And in case he did get slashed , its nothing compared to the biker paralized from the waist down due to the driver stupid act..

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
So because they pulled a guy out of his car theyre thugs ??? Lol 1 no faces were slashed...2 if it was a relative of yours how would you have responded ? Very easy to sit and point fingers or call "thugs" to those who reacted to the situation as anyone else wouldve ! I support that fools beating Simple.. And in case he did get slashed , its nothing compared to the biker paralized from the waist down due to the driver stupid act..

Yea they're thugs. Because they surrounded him. The guy in the beginning didnt slow down he brake checked th guy, and got tapped. He did t even go down.

In post #43 is what I would have done- you stay with the injured, call the cops, tell them where he's going and the rest TAIL him and update cops as changes happen as be changes routes.

THAT'S what I would have done. You can talk to each other to coordinate and get him caught that way.
They also need to stop calling that an organized ride. Organized rides have the SUPPORT of the precincts the ride goes through. They block intersections and aid you. You ride 2X2 in one lane safely. Organized rides are the WBAB cold fingers run, the sickle cell disease run in the rockaways among many others. THAT WAS NOT organized in any way.

Neither was how they dealt with the in incident.

100 on 1 is straight up p word stuff. You detain him once he stops. There were enough to do that once he was on city streets. We had a guy when I was out riding one night with my club get hit we made sure the guy was tailed and when he was stuck in traffic we told the cars around him what happened and they all put it in park. He couldn't go anywhere and the cops got him. That's along the line of what should have been done, not what happened.

You see I'm ex military and was civil service for 11 years. I don't let emotions dictate an act that I feel is over the top or wrong. I would have not supported what they did on e he was stuck in traffic. I would have been the one that would have either stopped MR hardass from smashing his window and dragging him out of went to the hospital trying.

They should have told the cars he ran one of them over. The cars would have been put in park and he would have nowhere to go until the cops came.

And mr salty. If you're like them and hang out with people like them you best not let them find out you spend your nights doing nitrate tests, you'll lose some street cred.

Last edited:

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
There is no need to argue between ourselves...NOBODY here knows exactly what happened... There is also a very good chance that NOBODY that was there, knows exactly what happened!
An accident/incident can happen 'in the blink of an eye'! Doesn't matter how many 'eyewitnesses' there were, they don't know 'exactly' what caused either the driver or the rider to collide (?).

I'd love to give you my opinion of what happened and who was wrong...but I don't know ... exactly ... what happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: