Status
Not open for further replies.

pmoneyt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0

I too use to ride but that stopped after I was hit on the Belt by FramersBlvd doing 60 by a driver in a car who decided to changelanes. If it wasn't for the malpractice lawyer who was behind me and witnessthe accident I too would have been wrongly accused.

The person driver the car told the cops that I hit their car and it was myfault, the cops didn't ever ask me my side of the story until I was in thehospital hours later. Bottom line everyone lies to save their butt, even if it's a littleone. In the end that guy really help me get the settlement I deserved from theinsurance company.

Now we really don't know what the driver did before the video and sincehis wife had already called 911 from the car as the news said this morning, this was clearly a situation thatturned wrong when he ran over the guy on the bike. Now I know people panic attimes but 4 eyes are better than 2 so his wife clearly had access to at leastone license plate to report it to the police.

My opinion as to why I feel everyone loses is below

1. Now the police will be targeting bike groups.
2. Drivers will now be afraid if confronted by a group of bike riderand will do the same thing this guy did which is to run bikers over.
3. The good rider will pay the price for this in term of harassment andinsurance.

One thing I do agree with is to investigate this incident more. That guyshouldn't be able to walk free after running over someone. And just to give yousomething to think about all you hard A$$es saying it?s good that he ran overthat guy, just flip it and put a member of your family as the guy who was ran over and look howquickly you feelings will change.

It's easy to say things when your family isn't the one in the hospital in acoma.

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
I am not insensitive to the guy in a coma.
I was hit by a stray bullet st the age of 5, hit by a car at 12, in pain but still alive

The guy at the hospital was with the bikers, why didnt one single biker fight to knock some sense into the roudy one

Sure, investigate the suv driver but if his car was being attacked after a fender bender and that ends up beinf the final story then it was self defense

Read the news, most drivers that are pulled out of cars by mobs of ppl end up dead

Who knows, what level of threat truly existed for the suv driver immediately after the bender, I cant find video of the back of the caravan where it all began.

For some reason I doubt that rhw bikers approached the suv in a civilized non threatening manner, I highly doubt it

What would bw be sayinf had rhw suv driver been scared stilled, been pulled out and killed

Had the bikers acted civilized this would have ended differently

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
This has me sick to my stomach, media has made this look like the only person being a victim here was the range drive. Take a closer look at the video, there was a rider ran over RAN OVER, hes in critical conditions, i support what they did to the driver, if you have your wife and child in the car, you shouldve been driving more cautiously...Simple and yes im also a ryder and i see this and if it wouldve happen to me or someone close to me...
asy5a7y4.jpg

He was the guy that boxed in the SUV at the stoplight while his friends broke the SUVs window and assaulted the driver, as well slashed his tires (probably with concealed weapons) so he couldn't get away, doesn't seem like much of a victim to me.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
He was the guy that boxed in the SUV at the stoplight while his friends broke the SUVs window and assaulted the driver, as well slashed his tires (probably with concealed weapons) so he couldn't get away, doesn't seem like much of a victim to me.

how did he do all that with a crushed spine from the beginning of the video at the :50 mark on the highway?

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
how did he do all that with a crushed spine from the beginning of the video at the :50 mark on the highway?

My bad, I confused the picture, apparently another biker was "hurt" while doing what I said above.
But in the video, at around 0:50, they did seem as they were trying to block the car from
Leaving.

Last edited:

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
This has me sick to my stomach, media has made this look like the only person being a victim here was the range drive. Take a closer look at the video, there was a rider ran over RAN OVER, hes in critical conditions, i support what they did to the driver, if you have your wife and child in the car, you shouldve been driving more cautiously...Simple and yes im also a ryder and i see this and if it wouldve happen to me or someone close to me...
asy5a7y4.jpg

Also, one more thing, no report said that he is actually paralyzed, only thing we know is that he has 2 broken legs and is in a coma. The bikers also said that he was dead at first.

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Have you guys ever heard of collateral damage?
guilty by association?

tell me who you hang with and I will tell you who you are

When the incident first ocurred there were no injuries, that I know because there was zero commotion where it all began.

Something spooked the SUV driver and he kicked into survival instinct and he did not get spooked because his plates were expired. The goons attacked / approached the SUV in a threatening manner and as I have stated, mobs usually yank the drivers out and beat to a pulp.

Its sad the biker was injured, maybe he was a good person but where in that video do you see any biker being rational and intervening in the name of peaceful resolution.

Unsubscribing to this thread, its nonesense, this guy could have reacted like a deer in headlights and he who knows what would have happened, beated to death, wife assulted, toddler injured, who knows and it is not far fetched either.

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Have you guys ever heard of collateral damage?
guilty by association?

tell me who you hang with and I will tell you who you are

When the incident first ocurred there were no injuries, that I know because there was zero commotion where it all began.

Something spooked the SUV driver and he kicked into survival instinct and he did not get spooked because his plates were expired. The goons attacked / approached the SUV in a threatening manner and as I have stated, mobs usually yank the drivers out and beat to a pulp.

Its sad the biker was injured, maybe he was a good person but where in that video do you see any biker being rational and intervening in the name of peaceful resolution.

Unsubscribing to this thread, its nonesense, this guy could have reacted like a deer in headlights and he who knows what would have happened, beated to death, wife assulted, toddler injured, who knows and it is not far fetched either.

+1, well said.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
That's right , we all would of taken off and done the same thing when the whole group of men approached our vehicle, it's a mob mentality , they all come out to attack because they couldn't bully the 3 ton vehicle by coming to a stop in front of it, real cool biker guy! My hat to all the bikers out here that drive responsibly and respect the road , and to all the thug ruff riders who want to ride on the highways with the chicken heads with thongs showing ............. Somebody....toss me the keys to ya range rover .

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
You know what... The guy is in a coma. It sucks that he got run over... But guess what... if he wasn't riding with all of them acting like ***** on the highway, then none of this would have happened now would it?

If you ended up being on the other side of that wheel... Who do you think is wrong...? If they were all riding normally and not trying to stop traffic on the highway, where would a situation like this have gone? Everyone out for a Sunday ride enjoying the weather and gone home to their families.

No instead you have a bunch of A-holes trying to do stunts on the highway, being **** offs to other motorists and preventing everyone else from trying to enjoy the day. Sorry I have no compassion for people who put themselves into a predicament. They knew what they were all out there for. They knew at any given time something like this could happen, whether it's caused by themselves, one of the other riders they were with, or another motorist sharing the road. The organizers, behavior of the initial rider(s) trying to slow traffic, and whomever spoke to the driver in the Rover are the ones that are responsible for this. Don't go trying to blame a guy with his family vs 30+ mob of cyclists.

A 300lb bike is no match for a 5000lb vehicle. You can cut it, slice it, roll it up into a ball and spread it out like butter. It's still 300lbs vs 5000lbs. You do the math.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
You know what... The guy is in a coma. It sucks that he got run over... But guess what... if he wasn't riding with all of them acting like ***** on the highway, then none of this would have happened now would it?

If you ended up being on the other side of that wheel... Who do you think is wrong...? If they were all riding normally and not trying to stop traffic on the highway, where would a situation like this have gone? Everyone out for a Sunday ride enjoying the weather and gone home to their families.

No instead you have a bunch of A-holes trying to do stunts on the highway, being **** offs to other motorists and preventing everyone else from trying to enjoy the day. Sorry I have no compassion for people who put themselves into a predicament. They knew what they were all out there for. They knew at any given time something like this could happen, whether it's caused by themselves, one of the other riders they were with, or another motorist sharing the road. The organizers, behavior of the initial rider(s) trying to slow traffic, and whomever spoke to the driver in the Rover are the ones that are responsible for this. Don't go trying to blame a guy with his family vs 30+ mob of cyclists.

A 300lb bike is no match for a 5000lb vehicle. You can cut it, slice it, roll it up into a ball and spread it out like butter. It's still 300lbs vs 5000lbs. You do the math.

Im sorry but where in the video were "they" acting like *****. the only "****" i saw was the guy who caused the accident. seemed to me everyone was riding at a normal legal speed until the one motorcyclist started a problem and created the accident and the others stopped to see what happened and make sure everything is ok. Isn't that what people do? stop after an accident? The guy that got run over wasn't the same person that was involved in the accident.

do stunts? i didn't see any stunts in the video. at what point on the video do you see stunts? assumption? stereotype?

People tend to make a lot of assumptions especially if they aren't a rider. when I go out to a bike meet. i don't know 90% of the people. Does that now all of a sudden make me a criminal and deserve to get run over?

I've had friends go down, and out of concern I pull my bike off the road to the shoulder and try and help. I guess that's where I separate from these bikers. I would have put my bike to the side and wouldn't be standing in front of a 5,000 lb suv. The guy that got run over was a victim of the situation as well, from the actions of one or a few riders.

You might say they shouldn't stop their bikes in front of the SUV and block him. Do you know how many bikes get hit and the cars just run. It happens ALL THE TIME. Cars hit riders and just keep going without a care in the world.

the few always ruin it for the rest of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
this thread make me sick some u guys on here post like u was there and some u guys post like tough guys i guarantee that if some u come from behind ur computer screen there would not be no comment

as it goes if i was there and was the suv drive i would have ran over more than one biker to be honest i would have fully excersize the full strength of my 80g range rover especially if my kid and wife in in the car hand down i would do any thing to protect my fam

and if was one of the biker i would have done the same thing if am hanging with my crew and something goes down i have there back as well they have my 100% so to sum it up this does not goes well eater way but the war between some mr member is riduculous

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
You're absolutely right.. If they were just doing a normal ride.. Why would you even record a video... Doesn't make sense at all.
When I drive with my friends to racing events we did nothing but legal driving all the way. In no way were we looking to go past the speed limit, not use turn signals... and guess what... there would be no point in recording a video for a simple ride home.

Let's just say I assume that they were going to be courteous riders... Then one idiot does a wheelie... then the next idiot follows suit and so on and so on. So now everyone there has an adrenaline rush and is going to do something stupid... and why not... You have the other riders that are in the back that are willing to slow down traffic for everyone else to do their thing.

But then again I could be overthinking this... and this is not what riding a motorcycle mob is about.

We're all saints here and we brush our teeth before bedtime... and not drink alcohol or do drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: