Status
Not open for further replies.

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Saw the video this morning and it messed up my day. I ride to and would never cut infront a car like that. Biker makes a "mistake" and gets hit fine, it was a slow moving hit shake hands and let it go or call the cops and make a claim..But why take off running over bikers? Maybe the group scared him..but I would have chased after him to..they're saying that he had his wife and kid in the car so idk. My friend was riding with the group I'm waiting for a call back

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sadly only the Range Rover dude got his face mutilated for life for no reason. Unfortunatly no riders were hurt and they all will be back on NYC roads next year acting like D bags!

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
this video is very disturbing. The video itself isnt enough information to go by. I being a former rider and now a father with an 11 month old child. I can relate to both sides of the story. There are no winners either way.

If I was a rider and my friend was run over for no reason (not saying that was in fact the situation). I would chase the guy down and kick his *** and hold em down and wait for the police.

If I was the driver and it was an innocent accident (not saying that was in fact the situation) and a mob of crazy riders are threatening me and my family. I would do whatever it took to get away from them and go to the nearest police officer/station.

regardless it was a sad event.

moneymaks24- you shouldn't wish harm on people, even riders. Everyone is a human being.

Last edited:
M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
324   0   0
If that was me, after they started chasing me and my family! i would simply stop short at 50 mph or run them off the road, why he came to a stop is beyond me. Now his face is f ed up for life and they got a few scrtatches on a bike.

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
the way this went down it shows nothing but a bunch of biker idiots that feed the stereo type of bikers.

That SUV right, wrong or indifferent tapped a bike, no injuries, that's what insurance is for if necessary.

I hope the SUV driver has a lawsuit in his hands and if so sues the hell out of each and every single biker that was involved. From the ghetto looks of some of them their sole possession is probably the bike, wage garnishment for 20 years should teach them.

I would have ran over all of them if it meant the safety of my family.

Many times they pull the drivers out and beat them to death, just terrible.

I wish I knew this guy so I can convince him to sue them all.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
If that was me, after they started chasing me and my family! i would simply stop short at 50 mph or run them off the road, why he came to a stop is beyond me. Now his face is f ed up for life and they got a few scrtatches on a bike.

if you purposely hit a 400 lb motorcycle with a 5,000 lb vehicle you would probably be charged with attempted murder. and besides your going to ram and brake short on 30-300 motorcycle riders?

it may not be just " a few scratches on a bike". he ran riders and motorcycles over. you don't think some of them got hurt. supposedly one rider is dead but that might not be true.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
324   0   0
The bike stopped short! Obvious! -bikes fault
Then a biker tries to open his door ( not to exchange insurance info) - bikes fault
Only then Range Rover rides over his bike to get to safety.
Thats what happens when "Keeping it real goes too far"

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Dont care how much his car weighs, The only charges he would face is (Attempt to make the world a better place)

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
The bike stopped short! Obvious! -bikes fault
Then a biker tries to open his door ( not to exchange insurance info) - bikes fault
Only then Range Rover rides over his bike to get to safety.
Thats what happens when "Keeping it real goes too far"

sorry moneymaks24. your assuming the bike stopped short and assuming when the video started is when the event started. When the biker tries to open the door and he runs over bikes was the second time he ran over bikes. you cant see what happened in the video what caused him to drive over a bunch of bikes at :50 mark.

I dont want to be the cause of the thread closing. I will stop responding at this point. Im glad the wife and the child was unharmed. a least I'm sure we can all agree on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: