Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Four more days to work. 37 years as a construction electrician is enough.
no more of this. The left picture is me Cad welding in a NYC garbage incinerator for household garbage, nice aroma there. The right picture is me on the roof of the Plaza Hotel installing those MH lights. It was 17 degrees that day. That is snow covered Central Park below me. I had some spare lights so I used them on my reef.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 435
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Congrats.

Now when the season comes, I can bug you about where to find this or that in the local waters.:party:

I have quite a bit of MH from my old businesses but either never get to check them out or they are not even working, so sad. You are so lucky.

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Paul, congratulations on another milestone (two actually, retirement and mtg free :party: ). Enjoy the years to come. Thanks for being one of the pioneers of this great passion we all share. You deserve it.

Russ

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Aqua Pro Builder, I don't dive much in the Sound anymore but I have about 200 dives there. I think I know the bottom of the water better than the surface. I know a place full of large, 6" mantis shrimp. They do well in a tank and you can even eat them. They are almost as large as lobster. I also know a place full of diamond back terripins, of course they are protected but they are fun to chase.

Fry, that first picture is the Greenpoint incinerator which was demolished soon after I renovated it.

Jhale, I have been trying to write a book for years and now maybe I will get the time. It is not much about caring for livestock because that has been done to death, it is more about ways to do things like getting fish to eat, cure diseases, and generally build things. As you know, I sometimes do things that are not considered normal. I am still pushing RUGF's :shhh:
Thanks guys and have a great day.
Paul

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: