Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Up throwing salt all over the place and pre-de-icing my car. I stopped considering this thing of ours a hobby a long time ago. It's beyond a lifestyle for some of us and even worse for a select few of us who have lost all self control (and sometimes I think good sense lol) and made this our life's work. As for what I do in what little free time I have left after this, my original love.....cars. Reefing was actually something I got into to avoid spending the money I was on my car sickness (no none of my cars have ever had an exhaust a coffee can could fit in or a spoiler that required FAA ID numbers on it).

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
:shhh: jHale past time...

1_175622875l.jpg

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
handball and writing are some things i've done on the side besides staying up late on MR.
i recently started playing counter-strike:source, i was a big cs player back in the 1.5 version.
i'm a recreational bowler with an decent average, but i bowl over 240 average on the wii :D
other than that, college keeps me pretty busy. does gf count?
btw, dean isn't THAT good at handball. i've seen him beat, but not by me ofcourse.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I like guitar hero too, but I suck.

I am a little bit of a work aholic, but I like British History from 1100 to about 1400 - lots of drama :), but I don't mind reading with a book in one hand and a family tree in the other.

Someday when my current lame career is over, I would like to be a writer.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This is a nice thread i must say, helps you get to know some people, so i thought i might post in here!

I'm a gamer myself too, i just don't have much time as i used to with school and work. I have Xbox 360 and i mostly play racing games as well as sports, mainly soccer.

I also play soccer and lacrosse, i love to go snowboarding, and i also like to cook.

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have been spending most of my time making 3d short movies and designing game levels in the unreal editor. I also am a gamer and play lord of the rings online when I get really bored and dont wanna fall into the t.v. trap. I love making and playing abstract hip hop/break beats and scratching records in my studio. As long as i am being creative and productive somewhat I feel that I am not wasting away.

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reefing has been with me for over fifty years but so has boating. I once heard that some people live without a boat but I don't believe it :shhh:

I don't dive much in NY anymore but for many years we would dive in the morning for lobsters :lobster:and flounders then tie up with a few close friends and cook the catch. Sometimes we would have 14 boats rafted up.
We would stay all weekend. My daughter grew up in the water. We would tie a line on her and she would sleep in the water.
I would not ever think of going to a restaurant in the summer by car. If they don't have a dock, we are not going.
I am presently trying to upgrade to a larger boat so we can take longer trips. The almost $4.00 price of gas is a limiting factor, me being retired for 3 days now.

Besides that we travel. I also like building and anything mechanical, I also have a patent for a seahorse feeder and I sold over 6000 of them. I retired from that too.
Yesterday we went to the Christmas Show in Radio City then I was Santa Claus in NYU hospital in the Childrens cancer ward.
I have also been doing that for almost 40 years.
As a matter of fact, I love my life.
Have a great day and a Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate and whatever you call it,
Paul

Attachments

• Copy of Boat with Lou 014.jpg
    Copy of Boat with Lou 014.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 66

autoponicz