tsinkoy

loopy newbie
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don't think of reefkeeping as a hobby, I think it's a life.

So, is there anything else that you guys do outside of reefkeeping that you enjoy thoroughly? Like sports, stitching, baking, etc?

tsinkoy

loopy newbie
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'll start.

In most of my free time, I play volleyball competitively in leagues in the city. I also play in a travelling team, and we compete in tournaments all over the US and Puerto Rico. Next tournament is in New Orleans in January of 2008.

In the summer, I kayak. I volunteer at a non-profit and we put people out on boats on Hudson to promote the Hudson River as a recreational area.

I also enjoy baking, and trying out new recipes for cakes and breads. If you're nice to me, you'll benefit. :) Last creation was my version of Francois Payard's Chocolate-coconut cake. And I also made black forest cake for Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I like bowling I currently hold a 178 average, I am a music carnosaur 10 B&w speakers, 5 bookshelf in Bedroom, 5 floorstanding in LV running on Denons. I am constantly upgrading my home network running Ftp site, Nas, networked printers, and server.. and I am always working on computers which is my job. I used to love handball till I met Dean..He is as good as they say he is Spanked me and Dace without taking more than three steps at least that is all I saw:bigeyes:.

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
There's something else?

OK, I confess. I'm a gamer, primarily first person shooters (love the Hitman and Splinter Cell series!) and adventure games....not many of us female gamer's out there.

Last edited:

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
NAS = Network area storage.
I like gaming, i'm about to finish a new gaming server. But lately i've been playing mostly rock band, trying to get good on the guitar but the jump from medium to hard is really big.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
But lately i've been playing mostly rock band, trying to get good on the guitar but the jump from medium to hard is really big.

We're playing Rock Band as well. I'm confortable on the drums on medium, slowly starting to work on the songs on hard.

I can play Guitar Hero on medium and hard mostly. My wife plays guitar on hard and expert.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
We're playing Rock Band as well. I'm confortable on the drums on medium, slowly starting to work on the songs on hard.

I can play Guitar Hero on medium and hard mostly. My wife plays guitar on hard and expert.

Damn your wife totally rocks. damn now where can i find a woman to game with me.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
my summer "lifeStyLe"

242776622l.jpg

what i'll be upgrading to... soon ;)

103725_p_t_640x480_image01.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: