jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
None taken ,,but you know it was joke ,what have i caused here ,,oh well ,back to the drawing broad , :banghead:

I'll vouch for Ronen, he's a stand up guy. If I had a sister I'd be happy if she dated him :D

:grouphug:

please no more hating in this thead :irked:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jhale said:
I'll vouch for Ronen, he's a stand up guy. If I had a sister I'd be happy if she dated him :D

:grouphug:

please no more hating in this thead :irked:
Thx J ,,,See you cant joke anymore these day ,,lol
:thanks:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Now Sonny is mad ,,,Shrimpluva ..Sonnys got an eye out for your ears ,,
INKY ,,Let her know about Sonny
,lol ,jking

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
inkblue said:
:) :lol: Deep, i think shrimpy WAS joking... :knockedou Sonny is the cooLest ear cLeaner in brooKlyn

Ink <<that why i got the lol ,,Im really a cool guy ,after i get out of the freezer :bigeyes2:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
inkblue said:
:lol: dam, u guYs funny... reaLLY... am dying... :lol:
Inky plz dont die on us ,i didnt get my other shipment ,and you are one of my top customer ,,so hang out for a while ,k,,, :joke:

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Gals and Guys this is a family board. Please remember that when you post.

We the mods don't want to delete threads, but this one is going downhill fast. If it contunes to degrade we will have no choice but to get rid of it.

Some editing has happened so far to clean it up a bit. You now know what the next step will be.

Now back to the friendly intelligent discussion.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So can we get back to Dzrl ,,,this thread was about his girl ,,not me a shrimpluva ,, :grouphug:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Personally, I read every post twice before I save it. Spontaneity is not necessarily a good thing on the internet, since everything is recorded, then archived, then played back ad inifinitum. Have you ever seen the Google Archives?

I personally know of a few companies that will google just about your entire resume to see what else is out there about you that isn't in your application.

Google yourself or your screen name and you will see what I mean. Luckily there is a semi decent amateur wrestler named Josh Saul that gives me a little more anonymity.

At MR, our archives are set so that it is not currently spidered by the engines. Right now someone has to log in to see your posts, but if that block was for some reason removed, then all the contents of this site would be fully searchable.

Can you tell I work in information security?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: