Sunny's 350G Build

Kensington Reefer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you need one! :) It would compliment the bariene and fowleri nicely. (just pulling your pud) I do fear that in the not so distant future, that the larger tangs will begin to accidentally break those acroporas. Such has been my experience. I am enjoying the ride, lovin your tank. Keep on keeping on

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Lieutenants are one of my favorite tangs. IMO it is a very underrated fish. They're constantly changing their color from black to grey/blue and everything in between depending on mood so potentially it seems like you'll see a different fish everytime you glance at your tank depending on what it's upto.

sunny

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Lieutenants are one of my favorite tangs. IMO it is a very underrated fish. They're constantly changing their color from black to grey/blue and everything in between depending on mood so potentially it seems like you'll see a different fish everytime you glance at your tank depending on what it's upto.
Sonny, do not tempt me. I already have 2many tangs ::shhh::shhh:

sunny

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
what type of powerheads are those sunny? and how much GPH do they do
They are Koralia magnums 8. Each is rated for a 3250 GPH flow.
So far I love them. One got very noisy and Hydor replaced it within warranty. Good bang for the buck if you compare to those fancy "Mp60w(s)"...

Sunny

Jarrett

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Yea i run koralias in my sps reef to, i love them, do you run yours off a controller and have certain ones turn on and off? or do they all run 24/7

sunny

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Yea i run koralias in my sps reef to, i love them, do you run yours off a controller and have certain ones turn on and off? or do they all run 24/7
I have four in the DT. They are controlled by Neptune Apex. They come on and off randomly. Each runs for about 2 - 4 minutes ..

sunny

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Thanks everyone for all the comments and appreciation. I added two mp40 and one mp60 2 weeks ago. I must say, the corals take sometime to adjust to these monsters...:)

Sunny

Featured Sponsors