Then you need one! :) It would compliment the bariene and fowleri nicely. (just pulling your pud) I do fear that in the not so distant future, that the larger tangs will begin to accidentally break those acroporas. Such has been my experience. I am enjoying the ride, lovin your tank. Keep on keeping on

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Lieutenants are one of my favorite tangs. IMO it is a very underrated fish. They're constantly changing their color from black to grey/blue and everything in between depending on mood so potentially it seems like you'll see a different fish everytime you glance at your tank depending on what it's upto.

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Lieutenants are one of my favorite tangs. IMO it is a very underrated fish. They're constantly changing their color from black to grey/blue and everything in between depending on mood so potentially it seems like you'll see a different fish everytime you glance at your tank depending on what it's upto.

Sonny, do not tempt me. I already have 2many tangs ::shhh::shhh:

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Here is a latest shot of the tank.

DSC_0466.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: