thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Well picked up some Acans last night to add to the tank. I may become an acan fan.....

IMG_9802.jpg

IMG_9801-1.jpg

IMG_9800.jpg

IMG_9799.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Damn. Nice Acans. I gotta get some more. I lost 2 when my heaters malfunctioned. I almost lost the other one, but there is a little smidge, about a o.5cm x o.5cm. It's growing slowly, but hopefully coming back.

If you ever frag, or wanna make space, LMK, I would defi buy some off you.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I decided today to order my Bio pellets. I decided on Dr Tim's. Found them on sale. So when I get them I will get the XL1 running. What I am realizing that I meed to get screens. It has the sponges so I will have to switch that out. I will stop at michael's to get some

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
I will stop at michael's to get some

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

don't go to the ones in paramus nor ramsey......i cleared their shelves of the plastic stuff to make the screens already.....lol.
i have plenty of screens to spare...bring the reactor over and i'll show you an easy way to make one(actually three....one template and two screens).

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
don't go to the ones in paramus nor ramsey......i cleared their shelves of the plastic stuff to make the screens already.....lol.
i have plenty of screens to spare...bring the reactor over and i'll show you an easy way to make one(actually three....one template and two screens).

Lol funny...
I will try JoAnn by Paramus Park :)
If they don't have I will visit!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: