robscool

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I can attest to the fact that engineer gobies do get big and do in fact dig. I purchased a few fish from a LFS almost a year ago and saw that they somehow accidentally gave me a juvenille for free. He was tiny, so they must have not noticed that they scooped him up. I decided to add him and then never saw him again...until recently. I saw this little black head coming out of my sandbed under some base rock. Ive been watching the spot and it's him! He is about 12-14" and has made a little goby complex under the rocks. He isn't making too big a mess, but is messing with my DSB which I think caused my nitrates to spike.
That said, he's awesome looking and I'm glad hes part of my tank. Jet Blak with very cool yellow banding. Once they make their burrow(s) you should be fine...but if not well fed, things might start to disappear on you. I will try to snap a pic.

Rob
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Well Dr Tims Pearls came in the mail today. Gotta get the mesh filter fo the NR Reactor and get them starter. I am going to start very slow with them

ad65ba7a-2cad-f5e3.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Well I picked up a bunch of new corals from Coral Theory on Sunday. They have beautiful stuff. I made a thread in their vendor forum.

I also set up my reactor and started bio pellets.

I also put in an order for an Apex Lite which is backordered from where I ordered from.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: