Coral Theory

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Apex Lite. Guess you didn't see the Apex Unit we had on the shelf. :grumpy:

Its not a Lite though so I guess you didn't want that.

Well I picked up a bunch of new corals from Coral Theory on Sunday. They have beautiful stuff. I made a thread in their vendor forum.

I also set up my reactor and started bio pellets.

I also put in an order for an Apex Lite which is backordered from where I ordered from.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
zuska came to jersey???? hmm...i thought his stuff was pick up only. last time i went to brooklyn, it took me forever to get home in rush hour traffic.!!!

Yup i came to Nj haha

Nice shots of those Acans! Which camera are you using for these shots? Really like the set up as well very neat.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
WOOHOO!!!!

Today I got my Apex! Now just gotta get it all hooked up and configured!!

I got the Apex Lite
Standard Grade PH probe
Temp Probe
Display
2 EB8s

:)

IMG_20120313_195818.jpg

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
THEY DID IT!? Through the internet? That is pretty awesome! I have a 50 ft cable I plan on running tomorrow then between Saturday after work, Sunday, and Monday I'll get it all programmed and prettied. I ordered about 12 extension cords from monoprice and going to extend the apex into its own cabinet.

Do you think there any issue with mounting the EB8 and stuff using velcro as opposed to screwing it in?

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Well I really hate to say this! But I got the "ich" :(

I bought a Naso, but I don't think that it was were it was from. That fish was in QT and medicated before I brought it home. It was eating well with the person I got it from and no problems. Dropped him and and ate like a PIG right away, ate pellets, flake and any frozen I dropped in.

Now here is the next statement, and I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!

I then got a pair of pistol/goby. YES I AM STUPID!! I am a moron, I did something that I should not have done. I deserve what I get, I should have known better. I have all the proper equipment.

But I did not listen to myself and I did not QT the shrimp and the goby! Now I am not sure where the actual Ich came from but there was nothing until I added them. I do not know if that is where the Ich came from, but in any event I should have Qt'd them.

Now I am killing myself trying to get the fish out and into HT. I actually got the goby out, which I thought that I would have the most trouble with.

I made a bottle trap and that is in the tank now. I feel horrible for the Naso he looks like crap! I think I should get ich myself so that I can feel the pain!

I wanted to keep my tank thread true and tell everything like like I admitted to effing up and letting salinity down to under 1.1.

I figured let this be a lesson to everyone! And I should have known better!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: