23   0   0
It's coming together

a6898948-be54-79cd.jpg

Man that plumbing is nicely set up ..

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
So, I got my mp40 today, and it looks like one mp40 would be enough for this tank, after talking to Kenconnect, he made sense, my tank isn't that deep and 2 mp40s might be overkill, I'm jus looking for feedback from u guys, especially the ones with 75 gallon tanks.....2 mp40s or just 1?

mbg75

DIATOM MAGNET
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I got 2 MP40's on my 75 rimless and would never go back to just 1. I use it on NTM mode at 50%. Much more balanced and no detrius.

Just one was too much flow on one side and less on the other.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
is it true MP10's wont stay on a standard 75g?

Technically the mp10s r up to 3/8" glass, I was thinking at first of getting two mp10s instead of 40s but I rather have the extra power behind the 40s and not use them than need it later on and not have them, plus I like a clean setup and have heard of people putting small amounts of silicone to keep them on the glass, I didn't wanna deal with that

mbg75

DIATOM MAGNET
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
is it true MP10's wont stay on a standard 75g?

No, the rimless use thicker glass.

Technically the mp10s r up to 3/8" glass, I was thinking at first of getting two mp10s instead of 40s but I rather have the extra power behind the 40s and not use them than need it later on and not have them, plus I like a clean setup and have heard of people putting small amounts of silicone to keep them on the glass, I didn't wanna deal with that

I had a MP10 on mine at first, I worked well. At 100% would push 3/4 of the way to the other side. 1 on each side would be perfect.
But if I bumped into it, the dry side would pop off. A dab of silicone probably would have been perfect. The wet side kind of stayed suctioned to the glass.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: