WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
Sump in place, now to start the plumbing this weekend, a trip to home depot and the liquor store, I can't do it alone, me and Johnny Walker will get it done lol

457a4742-c5a8-7151.jpg

457a4742-c5b3-0354.jpg

457a4742-c5be-8b24.jpg

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
will ur not the only one building tonight bro i dont have a jonny or jose but i have a goose that i plan on plucking a few of it feathers tonight and i am in the process of clean my skimmer pump right now and water dripping by now and sun ill have my 150 fill again and while am at it ill dump the content of my sump and do another 50% water change on the nano ....nice to see ur tank coming along at very fast paste i like how the sump came out

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
will ur not the only one building tonight bro i dont have a jonny or jose but i have a goose that i plan on plucking a few of it feathers tonight and i am in the process of clean my skimmer pump right now and water dripping by now and sun ill have my 150 fill again and while am at it ill dump the content of my sump and do another 50% water change on the nano ....nice to see ur tank coming along at very fast paste i like how the sump came out

Thanx bro, and again thanx for the glass, I didn't know how I was gonna cut it but went in YouTube and learned in 2 minutes....I can't wait to see ur tank up bro, that beast is nice

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: