JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Well, another week down with nursing the nems. Still stink at photographing the ones that aren't front and center but they are getting better still. Here they are tonight.

DSC_0042-3.jpg

DSC_0041-4.jpg

DSC_0043-3.jpg

Hopefully they'll be ready to go in the new tank and to the couple of people I promised them to as soon as they recover soon.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Couldn't resist this little guy. Saw him today and always loved them so I went for it. Cute, bright little addition, thought my clowns were gonna eat him when he was first introduced, them and the diamond goby darted at him but then left him alone and he's been chillin around them ever since:

DSC_0044-10.jpg

DSC_0045-7.jpg

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Well, my new baby got here today, I decided to take the plunge on a chiller that will last through the next depression so I bought a Tradewinds Chiiler- Thanks Russ!!

It's a 1/5th HP inline and has one inch threaded pvc inlets so there will also be no leaking from hose barbs since everything will be sealed tightly with actual fittings. They package them pretty well and it arrived spotless.

I have to build a table to move the 20G that is housing the nems and the chiller will be and the chiller will be underneath it with the carbon/gfo reactor. Anyway, heres the new chiller, YEAH BABY!!:

DSC_0041-15.jpg

DSC_0043-14.jpg

DSC_0044-12.jpg

Untitled.jpg

DSC_0046-8.jpg

DSC_0047-8.jpg

DSC_0048-7.jpg

DSC_0049-5.jpg

DSC_0053-2.jpg

Once again Russ(masterswimmer)www.saltwatercritters.com does it again! Awesome deal, and arrived the day he said it will as always!!!

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
My swap additions from today, I went easy. Didn't want to break the bank and have to struggle to find spots to put the pieces I brought home so I picked out the fish I'd been looking for for a while now and a couple of corals that really got my attention. Thanks to The Aquarium at Route 4 for the great deals on the wrasse and the black sun coral and of course Todd Cherry for the zoas and acans, love them and as always great prices for really nice corals and a complete gentleman to deal with:

Black sun coral
DSC_0043-18.jpg

Acans and zoas from Cherry, couldnt get a shot that showed the color of the acans, have to learn how to use the range of settings on my camera:
DSC_0044-15.jpg

DSC_0048-11.jpg

Radiant Wrasse is chillin under the sandbed already- you can see just his mouth and a little bit of his head sticking out of the sand behind the zoas and in front of the rocks in the second pic

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: