JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Got the reactor plumbed. Came up with the best plan I could for the way the apartment is and where the tank is as well to make maintenance as easy as possible.

Drilled 4 holes with a uni-bit and then dremeled them aout a bit around the acessory kit plate to have the intake and return lines for the reactor. Came out ok:

DSC_0572.jpg

I ran the intake to the reactors on the bottom:

DSC_0578.jpg

Ran the returns throught the top holes for a finished product:

DSC_0580.jpg

The pumps I mounted on the wall. 2 maxi jet 900's. Am going to switch to regular marineland 900's the maxi's don't like being gated back and make a bit of noise. The marinelands were always dead silent. I still have some zip tieing to do to keep all the lines together and a bit neater looking:

DSC_0582.jpg

I'm pretty happy with what I wound up with, I'm sure I could have done things different but I am working with limited options. Tomorrow I will be installing covers of some sort over the outlet boxes just in case.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
So I think I'll do weekly updates on the nems. They're looking better each day little by little. Finally starting to make really good strides that are noticeably better each night I look at them. Heres what 2 of them look like now, the other 2 are in spots I can't get clear shots of them:

Again how they looked when they first came out of the 65G:
DSC_0566-1.jpg

DSC_0564-1.jpg

How they look today:
DSC_0561-15.jpg

DSC_0562-12.jpg

DSC_0563-9.jpg

Sorry about any repition from previous posts.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Ok, time for the first FISHIE PICTURES!!!

Got a beautiful pair of clowns off KathyC--THANK YOU KATHY!!!! I love watching them explore their new surroundings.

Here are some pics of my new guys:

DSC_0562-14.jpg

DSC_0565-5.jpg

DSC_0563-11.jpg

DSC_0567-3.jpg

They definately seem to like the overhangs and shaded areas under the top rocks. They've been swimming around in tha back and front also but like the 2 swim throughs in the rocks.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
My pleasure Jimmy, enjoy them, they are a great pair and best buddies since I got them when they were oh so tiny!

Tank looks great btw, nicely done! I like the pass-throughs so the fish can have fun in there :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: