heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Falco said:
Carpenter?s Flasher Wrasse

<O:p> </O:p>
T.jpg

<O:p> </O:p>

Did the flasher make it? Looks like a Mccosker Flasher wrasse not Carpenter. Looks like a beauty too, hope it turned out okay.

Falco

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks everyone :splitspin

scarf_ace1981 said:
either your clown is huge or your sailfin is small.LOL

Clown is HUGE!!! I have had the Clarkii for 2 years now as it was the first fish to go into my FOWLR and the only one to survive the tank crash. She truly is a monster!!

heuerfan said:
Did the flasher make it? Looks like a Mccosker Flasher wrasse not Carpenter. Looks like a beauty too, hope it turned out okay.

It really was a beauty, but it didn't make it. I tried everything to treat it but it died last week :headache:

-Chris

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
a word of advice. i don't think sea whips can go in the sand. at least that's what i heard. i pulled mine out of the sand yesterday and i'm glad i did. the part that was submerged was dying. place it on a rock.

Falco

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
scarf_ace1981 said:
a word of advice. i don't think sea whips can go in the sand. at least that's what i heard. i pulled mine out of the sand yesterday and i'm glad i did. the part that was submerged was dying. place it on a rock.

It is currently mounted to a small rock that is just under the top of the sand. However if sand does bother them then I will give it a shot and move it to see if it does better somewhere else.

Thanks
Chris

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: