samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Dude its a "MIRACLE" I'll pray for ya...lol

IT'S and your prayer WORKED! Thanks MO!!!!!

I finally get to see my tank :lol_large:lol_large:lol_large:lol_large:lol_large:lol_large:lol_large:lol_large:lol_large
but i still can't touch it yet...damn it, how many more years do i have to wait.

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
this is gonna be a nice tank :) cant wait to see this come together :biggrin:

Thanks Tony! The tank company is taking forever.

Sweeeeettta...
:), last and final tank, have to do my best.

Plumbing parts came in today and look what i was doing. Bored to hell cuz i can't do $hit right now.

Got most if not all the parts ready. Going the "Bean Animal Route", got the gate valve. :)

plumbingparts.jpg

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Thanks Tony! The tank company is taking forever.

:), last and final tank, have to do my best.

Plumbing parts came in today and look what i was doing. Bored to hell cuz i can't do $hit right now.

Got most if not all the parts ready. Going the "Bean Animal Route", got the gate valve. :)

plumbingparts.jpg

eeh umm ahh why not white, black, gray all the way?

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Tank is still waiting to be cure, so it's sitting at the shop :banghead:

It's good and bad, gives me some planning time but waiting sucks big time.

Well, was able to meet up with Dave (AussiCrazy) and pick up his skimmer at a great price.....it was nice meeting you Dave and thanks for meeting me half way.

Picked up SRO XP3000SSS skimmer.....looks very well built, can't wait to put that in the sump......wait i need a sump....lol!!!!

photo.jpg

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Just tested out the skimmer. Absolutely amazed by the performance. Tried many skimmers, and they don't even come close. This is kind of similar to my Vertex 250 cone skimmer but this is so much better. Check out the video, after running for 10 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W59T8hqp3yU

<object width="960" height="720"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/W59T8hqp3yU?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/W59T8hqp3yU?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="960" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Holly skimming batman..lol. Dam sam I didn't think that skimmer was like that..lol ..look out Kens on the hunt for 1..

LOL!!! Yes, it's really really awsome skimmer, gotta thank Dave (AussieCrazy) for this skimmer for a great price. I see you have a hot looking skimmer too :knockedou.

told ya that thing is a monster!
where's the light?

Dude, you gotta get advice from the right person....lol! Thanks MO for recommending this one!!! lol!!! Love the skimmer.

how is that skimmer for noise is it loud ??

Noise is okay from the skimmer and pump, but the return from the skimmer is louder (water flow/splashing)....lol! You won't regret this. However if noise is your concern, try out one of the vertex cone skimmer with Red DRagon pump, dead silent, but it wasn't skimming that good for me, maybe is the water level that i had wasn't right.

twan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really like this thread. I wanted a tank from them but my quote was a little too high.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Really like this thread. I wanted a tank from them but my quote was a little too high.

Thanks Twan! Your tank looks great too and you didn't have to spend the extra bucks! I almost went with the 100 gallon like ken...lol! But i told myself i'm not going to switch tank again so i went Miracle and suck it up.

As of now tank is shipping next Wednesday :) Hopefully i can get it before the weekend.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: