samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
OMG!!!!

Today was the longest day of my life. Woke up, checked the status online and saw the tank is ready for pick up. Great, but one of my helper was sleeping, and I had to work, time was just so slow and I didnt feel like working so no work...lol!

Then at three pm it's time to pick up and I drove out to the dock to pick up. Traffic was bad, oh well.....Well, the rest will be picture. Getting really tired so will upload pic tomorrow.

And a big thank you to Alan, Javier and Teto for moving the tank!!!

Last edited:

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Alrite, here you go.

This damn thing is 570 in the crate.

3.jpg

5.jpg

THE TANK!!!
2.jpg

My HELPERS!!! Thanks guys!!!!
1.jpg

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
beautiful...dam ur even putting down fresh grass for the tank..lol

LOL!!! you bet, don't want any scratch, you know....hahhaha!!!

Tagging along! samksy, the door that got messed up while staining can be stripped, and re-stained.;) You don't have to get another.

Thanks for the tips. I think i'll live with that for now. But will probably do tha down the road, after everything is settle down :)

AND HERE'S THE FINAL PIC, WITH THE TANK FILLED!

10.jpg

Last edited:

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Looking good. Can't wait to see it fully setup

Thank you Ming!!!! Yes, i can't wait to get it done, but i must take it slowly and plan things out well. I don't want to break it down and redo it again in a year.

Tank looks great. Enjoy the build!

Thank you! I tried hard. :knockedou

that tank is sweet i like the overflow cant wait to see it filled

Tx, yup, that's the only reason i went customize, or else i won't even bother. Love the external and rimless :lol_large

And here is a shot of the tank filled. Looks like i can only have ONLY and ONLY ONE fish in my tank. Picture below.

nemo-1.jpg

Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Thank you Ming!!!! Yes, i can't wait to get it done, but i must take it slowly and plan things out well. I don't want to break it down and redo it again in a year.

Tx, yup, that's the only reason i went customize, or else i won't even bother. Love the external and rimless :lol_large

And here is a shot of the tank filled. Looks like i can only have ONLY and ONLY ONE fish in my tank. Picture below.

nemo-1.jpg

Man your tank is not set yet and you need to up grade already!LOL......nice pic!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0

nemo-1.jpg

Is that a female? :)

Congrats on the tank and like everyone else - looking forward to seeing it filled up!

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Is that a female? :)

Congrats on the tank and like everyone else - looking forward to seeing it filled up!

Thank you Kathy!!!!!!!!!! I promise, it'll be up soon and keep you all posted with pictures!:).

As for is it a female, hmmm, i can't tell, i have to ask my buddy Moidol. I think he would know for sure. lol!!!!

dude that clown r outdated need to get the designer clown hahaha
where's the water!

Hahaha! But it's budget friendly. It'll last, no ICK at least and it flies too, what more do you want? :goldfish:

Water? Hmmmm, i'll take a month i think. I can'T decide if i want to put the sump under the stand or to the left behind a wall. It's hard to decide. Any ideas? If you have time stop by, i'll make you a burger and you give me your profession opinion. Or you want beer, NO puffing :smokin:...HAHHAHHA!!!

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Hahaha! But it's budget friendly. It'll last, no ICK at least and it flies too, what more do you want? :goldfish:

Water? Hmmmm, i'll take a month i think. I can'T decide if i want to put the sump under the stand or to the left behind a wall. It's hard to decide. Any ideas? If you have time stop by, i'll make you a burger and you give me your profession opinion. Or you want beer, NO puffing :smokin:...HAHHAHHA!!![/QUOTE]

seriously take that long? you got all the plumping parts already! if you have the room leave it behind the wall.

btw have you run a leak test yet?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: