samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
I should post a pic of the juices flowing from my Bubble King 300 external, lol... It's a darker brew.

Ahhh, but your total system is close to 1000 gallon :smash:, mine only 150g and your skimmer cost probably 5 times more than mine.....lol!!! I'll show you some skimmate once my tank is fully of fish. Only got 5 fishes in the tank now, hahahha! I can't justify those cost yet, maybe some day.....hahahha!!! I'll have to check out your skimmer on my next visit. Maybe i'll switch to BK in 20 years :)

good. not bad

Hmmm, thanks.....what are you referring to?

Last edited:

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
Ahhh, but your total system is close to 1000 gallon :smash:, mine only 150g and your skimmer cost probably 5 times more than mine.....lol!!! I'll show you some skimmate once my tank is fully of fish. Only got 5 fishes in the tank now, hahahha! I can't justify those cost yet, maybe some day.....hahahha!!! I'll have to check out your skimmer on my next visit. Maybe i'll switch to BK in 20 years :)

It's closer to 450 gallons. The 240 is not ready yet which will give the system about 700+ gallons. I can sell you my BK in 5 years so that you don't have to wait that long, lol...

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
It's been a while......here's some fish shots, then some corals :)

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

My new addition
IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Some coral shots.....since my alk and cal parameter are kind of off, my coral didn't grow much but manage to survive until now....with the addition of a cal reactor, i'm hoping stuff would grow faster.

Gold Hammer :)
IMG_1318.jpg

Hmmm, seems to have grown a bit since i got it from Mo.
IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

Red planet
IMG_1315.jpg

My LPS corner
IMG_1314.jpg

Birdsnest
IMG_1306.jpg

Peach hammer
IMG_1305.jpg

Candycane
IMG_1303.jpg

Acan from swap
IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

Purple clove polyps
IMG_1289.jpg

Purple stylo
IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

Green cap with purple polyps
IMG_1285.jpg

no name...hmmm
IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

Undata
IMG_1272.jpg

Purple Bonsai
IMG_1271.jpg

scolly
IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

Anyone know the name of this chalice,...it's wood something, i couldn't remember, got this from mgny.
IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

Blasto
IMG_1252.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
thanks man!!! what you got? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh, the mangroves that you gave me now have leaves on one of them. thanks!!!

Not sure in names, I picked up a few sps colonies from max reefs though for some great prices recently though....a neon green acro, white with blue tips acro, and an acro that looked similar to your garf bonsai.....once I find some time and a pair of clippers I'll try to get a small piece of each

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
THANKS!!! I'm ready whenever you are :lol_large:lol_large:lol_large. I went to MRA 3 times but every time i get there it's only the left over or pretty much all gone. I have to go on the day that they have next time :banghead:

Sps colonies go for $25 on sale days and $35 on regular days and the smallest colony I've seen is like 3"x3" but I've seen some close to 5"x5" for either price thats great......i think they get shipments in on sundays so aim for that....i went this past sunday and there was a sick selection...some guy got two pieces of this beautiful encrusting monti just before I could but still snatched a nice piece

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: