Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
I like it too....:lol: !!!! wait :idea:, that came from your tank! hahahhaha!!!! You have anything other than your post for sale thread, i need more corals...hahahhahha!!!!

Exactly why I pointed them out. Your frags are starting to turn into nice sized colonies. Keep up the good work!

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
I know..lol!!!

I thought u got tired of starring at the same corals for years, I'm ready when you are.....hahahah!!!! I'm less than 10 minutes away.....Kakakaka!!!!

I'm coming over with my band saw, so that I can stare at them inside my tank, lol...

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Time for an update :)

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1739-1.jpg

IMG_1740-1.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1744-1.jpg

IMG_1743-1.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Tank looks really good. You can even see the radions in the reflection from the top view shots!
Tanks Carlos!!! I need to upgrade soon, let me know when you get ride of your 240g.....kkakakaka!!! j/k

Wow . .Great looking tank. . . Is that orange cap the same as the cap you pictured in post 145? If so, holy **** that is some amazing growth in 3 months.

Happy New Year and thanks for sharing

Thanks!!! Happy New Year! YES!!!, J/K, NO, the on in recent pic is my colony that is in the back of the tank. The one you saw on post 145 has double in size though.

Holy Moly is that the cap that you got from me it looks soo big nice shots though . :)

Sal, yes that is the piece i got from you. It has grow a lot :)

great update looking forward to seeing more

Thanks Bruce!!! Stop by when you are around :)

Great color! Hows the copperband doing?

Tony, it's doing fine but i don't really see it eating though, just lurking around and pecking.

Love the dimensions of this tank. Looks great!! Corals have awesome color! Keep up the good work

Thank you BRLYN REE, put some time and money in the tank it does wonder.....hahhahha!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: