d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
I had this talk with my wife a while back, shall I die she is not keeping the tank, she hates the skimmer cup and handling of frozen foods not too mention maintenance.

Upon my passing I instructed her to log on to MR and list all of the thingys and assured her you guys would make her offers she would not be able to refuse.

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
My new addition

BB120Reef04-08-13-1_zps1d568206.jpg

BB120Reef04-08-13-4_zpsaffda981.jpg

BB120Reef04-08-13-3_zps8be0c4cc.jpg

Last edited:

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
That tank is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to have a larger tank once I have more room. I think you sold me on going BB as well.

Thank you!
Just remember size is not everything.
I always said I would rather have a Killa smaller tank than a ok larger tank ;)
Larger tank means more maintenance,more equipment,more time and more money ;)

Last edited:

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Wow this is really impressive,I like the settling tank.The bottom is that cutting board material? In a year or so I would like to replace my stand I have a deep blue.i want one of those nice good quality wood ones I would like to get rid of the sand,my sand is shallow but after seeing this tank you convinced me,really nice set up.

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Wow this is really impressive,I like the settling tank.The bottom is that cutting board material? In a year or so I would like to replace my stand I have a deep blue.i want one of those nice good quality wood ones I would like to get rid of the sand,my sand is shallow but after seeing this tank you convinced me,really nice set up.

Thanks Steve on page 11 above the cutting board pic is a link to where I got it ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: