NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Current stocking list:

1. Sustainable Aquatics Snow Onyx Clownfish
2. Sustainable Aquatics Snow Onyx Clownfish
3. Blue Hippo Tang
4. Melnarus Wrasse

5. Yellow-Flanked Fairy Wrasse (Yellow Patch Wrasse)
6. Orange-Back Fairy Wrasse
7. Carpenter's wrasse
8. Ope Blasto

9. Bartlett's Anthias
10. Bartlett's Anthias
11. Bartlett's Anthias
12. Bartlett's Anthias
13. Potter's Angel
14. Flame Angel

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
nice rock work but you need more fish and bigger fish.....come over and check out how to really stock the tank.....lol. last time you stopped by was over a year ago?
btw like the single blasto frag in there....so it's not officially a fowlr anymore...hahaha.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
nice rock work but you need more fish and bigger fish.....come over and check out how to really stock the tank.....lol. last time you stopped by was over a year ago?
btw like the single blasto frag in there....so it's not officially a fowlr anymore...hahaha.

Last time I stopped by you were kind enough to give me a jbj ato :). The tank is still maturing my friend, but I will have more fish in the future. I have a list and checking it twice. Brian @ DOTR is going to make some suggestions, but I'll send it to you too.

I'm trying to sell the blasto frag and have no corals since I have the 2 dwarf angels and plan on an emperor :hb2:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
in high school, i used to work in a video store renting out vhs....yeah vhs....if you even know what that is....lol. my kids don't know what vhs or cassettes are....forget about the 8 tracks!!!!
any way i have watched most of the movies released in the 80's. still a movie bluff but don't have as much time to do so. been watching a lot of sitcoms/series on nextflix lately.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Placed an order for an African Exquisite Wrasse Super Male and Yellow watchman goby both fish will be 1.5 - 2" or so and should be here Monday.

Also picked up a black ocellaris + sa fancy white for my office desk should be nice. Now if only people would STOP tapping the glass there :smashhead:

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Well I was going to hold off buying a generator, but I figured it would be better to have one than not to have one. I picked up one today for a steal, it should be able to power my tanks + fridge no problem.

d8xAVKW.png

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Added an African Exquisite Wrasse Super Male and Yellow watchman goby today from Clown Aquatics. The African Exquisite Wrasse Super Male is AWESOME!, the yellow watchman goby disappeared in my 180 lol.

I will try to snap a video tomorrow, but so far no aggression among all the wrasses and it is already eating no problems.

WOOOHOOOO

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Probably should update I also have a moorish idol already eating coming in end of the month/April.

After that I think in June I'll add a midas blenny + starcki damsel.

Followed by end of July or August maybe my tangs/emperor angel and call it a day.

Whew FISH!

Last edited:

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Well just went to go feed the tank and found my Carpenter's wrasse sitting on top of my netting cover. It is crazy because the fish should not have been able to fit through the holes. It was probably out of the water for an hour or two since I checked the tank prior.

The fish unfortunately died :/.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: