Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Lmao he already saw it, the blasto that is.

If we roll 6 deep we are going to do a lottery for who enters first and gets first pick.

Also we will need to negotiate a minimum of 30% off for all my own personal purchases. :D

Coral Theory

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Lmao he already saw it, the blasto that is.

If we roll 6 deep we are going to do a lottery for who enters first and gets first pick.

Also we will need to negotiate a minimum of 30% off for all my own personal purchases. :D

Did you count the heads on your blasto after Ant left? LOL

As long as you talk the others into paying 30% more for their purchases we can give you 30% off yours. :banghead:

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Well my tank is going to be filled slowly, but I am happy because I just got this new baby :).

DGGBxid.jpg

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
wtf is a one star card? I'm still waiting on my gold cards from :ahem: some people!

What you doing today? Tell the wife you're going to stop and shop and stop by.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Im having some problems with tank :/, I purchased around $120 worth of snails from reefcleaners and well I guess my wrasses made a quick snack out of most of them :(.

Any tips to keep a CUC that will be able to not be eaten alive by the wrasses? I am getting some short hair looking algae on my rock + back wall. I think I may need to change my gfo soon.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
lmao my brother builds custom cars for car shows and has had a few at waterfest and hot import nights etc.

Funny thing about that is one of the cars they did was a red jetta w/ fish tanks all throughout the front bumper/grill. Each tank had a beta fish in it.

Now as far as this car it will remain stock, my other benz I lowered, tinted, and put aftermarket rims/system. This will be my big boy car since I am growing older.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I stopped by Diamonds of the Reef today a nice fish store located in Brooklyn, NY. Diamonds of the Reef has multiple tanks with a wide selection of healthy fish! Brian the owner is a nice guy with an even nicer store.

I snapped a few pictures of the store to show my cousin since it was my first time there, but there will be definitely be more trips the in the future.

Coral tanks - 3 tier system mixed with zoas, chalices, sps, and more. The system is still maturing, but should be pretty sweet once it is fully stocked.

jHsgvzul.jpg

Row of Tanks 1 - multiple tanks all filled with gorgeous and healthy fish.
7KilyWpl.jpg

Row of Tanks 2 -
Ywpc9ngl.jpg

The reason for my visit was to pick up a flame angel, well Brian was kind enough to also have some anthias and a potter's angel that caught my eye. I ended up leaving with 4 Bartlett's Anthias, a flame angel, and a potter's angel.

After the hour and 15 min drive home and 30 mins of temperature acclimating them I then drip acclimated them. I am happy to announce the fish are now in my display and all seem happy.

There are some photos below of the fish that Brian had posted in his thread. These are of the fish, but I suck at taking photos and well they show the true beauty of them. I will snap a video in a few days once they are fully adjusted.

Flame:
044.jpg

Bartlett's Anthias (Pseudanthias bartlettorum) 1.5''
123.jpg

Potter's Angel

_615264.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: