duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Thanks Tom. Finally got a chance to bring my blondies or blond blue eyed b@#$# up from the frag tank. Had to cut up the egg crate to get it but hey its the nicest zoa ive ever seen :) Couldnt get the whole colony off but ill cut the rest off in the morning

Attachments

• blond.JPG
    blond.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 549

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Something is going right. I dont know if its the larger water volume or new salt Im using but in 3 weeks i have so much new growth on my acros,a wild acro i had in the 92 that did nothing for me has encrusted the entire new frag plug its on and piece of encrustaion i saved from a acro that died has sprouted and my chalices are growing like i have never seen before. Very happy reefer :)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Something is going right. I dont know if its the larger water volume or new salt Im using but in 3 weeks i have so much new growth on my acros,a wild acro i had in the 92 that did nothing for me has encrusted the entire new frag plug its on and piece of encrustaion i saved from a acro that died has sprouted and my chalices are growing like i have never seen before. Very happy reefer :)

looks great! i hope my new tank will look as good one day!

what salt did you change to?

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
My new fish :) Thank ya Pets Warehouse. It isnt eating mysis or brine yet but it is eating seaweed like a champ. Not getting along with my hippo or copperband yet but its the first day hopefully they will tolerate each other in a few days. My hippo is hiding in my birdsnest colony LOL. Developed a little ich but its a strong fish and not worried

Attachments

• achilles.JPG
    achilles.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 424

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Thank you. Ich seems to have fallen off and fish are doing alot better. I think i only had 1 loss and that was my 2 year old mandarin. Havent seen him in about a week and a half :( Other then that the fish all seem alot more active and after 4 days of introduction of the achilles finally all getting along. The higher archy has been set and the yellow tang is the boss LOL.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: