Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Well everything has started. The new stand is being built by TonyT on the boards and the tank is being built by Mark Reefoman of Reefomania. I got the QT tank setup theat Custom King made for me and curing some BRS rock and waiting for my Fiji shelf rock to come in advance of the breakdown. It's all starting to come together.

QT Tank AIO lit by a Vertek Illumilux (cool little fixture)

This will house all of my fish until I figure out what fish I am going to keep.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I look over to my 60g and figured I would just peek in to see what's going on at night. I notice my 10" round monti cap on its side off the rock so I turn my lights on.I find an enormous crab molting next to it. It got to be 2" across. Dammit!!! I couldn't catch it and I notice my red table has branches broken off. I look again and I see this monster tearing into my table and eating it.

Please let me break down my tank so I can catch this SOB!!!!

The molt

Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
Bring him over have a trigger and golden puffer that would love to meet him

[/B]
I look over to my 60g and figured I would just peek in to see what's going on at night. I notice my 10" round monti cap on its side off the rock so I turn my lights on.I find an enormous crab molting next to it. It got to be 2" across. Dammit!!! I couldn't catch it and I notice my red table has branches broken off. I look again and I see this monster tearing into my table and eating it.

Please let me break down my tank so I can catch this SOB!!!!

The molt

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
My stand minus the doors. Almost finished. Damn this guy can build some nice stands and quick!! Thanks Tony! He hasn't even clear coated the stand yet and it looks good. :)

And when it arrives I will be coating the inside with this stuff.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DZrjXSsfxMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah I am going to use it on my sneakers that I am taking on vacation. I always mess them up with BBQ sauces, sand/saltwater and mud in a day or two. This should make them last at least through a 2 week vacation.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Nope it's the weekend. He is also working on Jackson6745 stand this week too. He just had to clear coat and put the doors on mine. I will get a pic form him on Monday.

Viplock, I just read up on the Neverwet and I will never be using it. It peels of and leaves a nasty residue on everything and doesn't last. Waste of money. That goes back.I am probably going to make an acrylic pan instead.

Last edited:

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Viplock, I just read up on the Neverwet and I will never be using it. It peels of and leaves a nasty residue on everything and doesn't last. Waste of money. That goes back.I am probably going to make an acrylic pan instead.

Ive read it also has a few ingredients that are known to cause cancer. :eek:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: