reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Best thing I ever bought..geo c-510 calcium reactor,2.5 co2 tank,Apex unit,ballast for the radion

Attachments

• 20151205_163607.jpg
    20151205_163607.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 484

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
Well it's been a few weeks and I have to say I see a large improvement in growth since the calcium reactor been set up.I been testing my alkalinity and calcium twice a week just to make sure everything is on point.alkalinity sits at 10.5 dkh and calcium at 440 ppm.I always struggled with maintain nitrates no matter how much I feed my fish or corals and just can't seem to get above .02 which is a problem.my phosphates been within range so I'm not concerned.I started dosing 3 mil of seachem flourish nitrogen,turned off my skimmer and tested my nitrates after 2 days and it now sits at 5ppm and what amazes me is how quickly the coloration on all the corals come back.I'm going to try and push my nitrates just a little higher and see what results I get not concerned with elevated levels since my skimmer been doing its job and then some when it's been on..I'll update again with pics and more results

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: