AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Quick update.... Tank is currently cycled and I added a few fish from my holding tanks. I added my longnose hawk, purple firefish and 2 clownfish. I also did some more work in the sump area with the wiring. Here are a few more aquascape shots.

AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Update time...I have light and fish

I added a Marinepure BioBlock to my sump which is the 8" x 8" x 4" model, supposedly it has 23,000 Sq ft of surface area. I don't know how that is possible but I decided to give it a shot lol

I built a box to cover my diy led/t5 lighting system out of stainless steel look alike formica and painted the inside white. This will be suspended from the ceiling above the tank.

Here is the lighting system which consist of 60 royal blues, 36 cool whites, 20 blues, 4 neutral whites, 2 greens and 2 reds. All leds are the cree 3 watt leds which total out at 120 leds. I also added two 60" T5's , 1 Aquablue, 1 Figi purple and two 48" T5's which are the blue plus.

I now have the light fixture mounted above the tank and powered up.

Last edited:

AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I took some better pictures with my dslr instead of the iphone lol. The last pictures I posted of the tank I didn't realize that I did not have all LEDs on. Here are some new pics with all LEDs lit and the T5's along with some fish shots.

Last edited:

nellynel21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I took some better pictures with my dslr instead of the iphone lol. The last pictures I posted of the tank I didn't realize that I did not have all LEDs on. Here are some new pics with all LEDs lit and the T5's along with some fish shots.

NICE!!! SETUP
Nice meeting you on the store

polywise

OLD SCHOOL-ish
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Airmiko,
Lookin good

Want any SPS donations for your tank?

Next time you are coming up this way, let me know and I could meet you at Central Aquarium and give you a pice or two. I live about 30 minutes north of there..
Jim C.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: