Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
246   0   0
Great setup. I love the location of it; you can still see rocks and wooden boards through the glass. I have mine in front of a brick wall and think it gives it a very interesting look.

Look forward to seeing more pics of it filled up

AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Looks good bro after fishing ill give u some frags ..
Sounds good buddy, Does it help if I put you one to 40+ lb stripers? lol

def incredible work you done on that
Thank you sir...

Love how you did the aqua scape great job
Thank you, I believe the key is to lay it all out before it goes in the tank.

Nice aquascape
Thanks Dubs

Great setup. I love the location of it; you can still see rocks and wooden boards through the glass. I have mine in front of a brick wall and think it gives it a very interesting look.

Look forward to seeing more pics of it filled up
Hopefully real soon, I'm waiting on transferring the coral over. I want to make sure everything is good with the water. I will be setting up my Ca Reactor soon.

AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Just set up my MTC Pro Cal reactor. I'm going to let it run for a few days with no co2 injection to get all the air out. I transferred some corals but didn't go to crazy. I am thinking of adding some more rock behind the current aquascape to give the fish more areas to hide and sleep. Whatever rock I add will not be viewable from the front so it will keep the front view the same.

AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I got around to take some new pictures of the tank. They aren't the best pictures but for now they will do. I will spend some more time another day and take better ones when I get a chance. The tank is being stocked back up with my coral and I'm starting to get my fish stocked up also. Here are some fish pictures for now.....

pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Beautiful pictures and the aquarium is coming along really nice.
I almost can't believe that you put that light fixture together, and you did a good job. It would've drove me nuts to solder all those wires, and I'm electrician. Lol

AriMiko43

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Time for a update on this thread since I haven't updated it in a while. Life has been busy the last few months as me and my wife had our first baby, so you know how that goes. Our son is now 2 months old and already is enjoying the reef tank [Score] lol. When he cries I bring him by the tank and he suddenly stops crying and watches the fish swimming or at least I think he is. Anyway, it's a good start so I can bring him to future LFS to purchase more fish and coral haha. Ok so on to the pictures, I basically took all fish pictures today and some coral shots. I will take some more tomorrow hopefully and will try to make a video showing the whole tank, lighting and filtration. Hope you all enjoy my pictures
smile.png

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: