Status
Not open for further replies.

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My 30 gallon glass cube with refugium from finnex just arrived. This will put my jbj nanocube 24 for the office on hold. my home takes presidence. once I set this up and cycling i will take pics of the set up before its all unpacked and after when the water and rocks are in there. hope i figure out how to post pics.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
:arg: you can't post a tank thread with no pics, that's cruel ;)

romains right, we'd be happy just to see all the boxes of equipment piled up :D

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had no idea Finnex got new 30G cube tank. Even Nana-reef doesn't know about this. Please post some pictures and detail. And how much did you pay? Where did you order one from?

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I know they have 20, 22, 32 gallon tank. And they are really awsome. But I didn't know they are making 30G cube tank. Even your link doesn't have that tank. I really want a picture please. I might want to order one too.

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I got it from premium aquatice and it was around $450. This M tank is so new they dont have it on any site. I was talking to Ken from finnex and told me 2 weeks ago to hold buying a tank till this one is out. This is supposed to kick ass over any other tank that is all in one. skimmer/fuge/ all glass.
I dont want to take it all out of the box until my stand is built. Dont want anyone smashing into the tank on the floor by mistake. I waill take pics as soon as i can

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got it from premium aquatice and it was around $450. This M tank is so new they dont have it on any site. I was talking to Ken from finnex and told me 2 weeks ago to hold buying a tank till this one is out. This is supposed to kick ass over any other tank that is all in one. skimmer/fuge/ all glass.
I dont want to take it all out of the box until my stand is built. Dont want anyone smashing into the tank on the floor by mistake. I waill take pics as soon as i can

What type of light does it comes with? Atleast you have to take the tank out and make sure it doesn't have any crack. I can't wait to see the picture of this kick ass tank. I always liked Finnex tank.

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You have true patience with the hoppy.

If I were you, with a new tank laying before me, I would have opened it in no time. :D

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I want to make sure evrything is intact before i prematurly say everything is fine. I did open it to take a gander and it looks awsome! lighting is 2x55watt bulbs. Ill test the water hold as i build the stand on sunday.
mabe i jumped too wick to buy that jbj nano cube from that girl in the city. but it was soo cheap i couldnt resist. I may eventually when i finish building my 1000 gallon, use the 30 gallon finnex for seahorses and pipefish plumbed right into the same system.
You gotta love this...

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20pics.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: