Status
Not open for further replies.

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Come on! I want to see the tank. If you don't want to take your tank out from the box, atleast take a picture of your tank. I am sure it has some picture on it. I want something. I searched on Finnex 30G cube tank, and I can't find anything. I think you are the only one who has it and it's a big news especially to those who like nano cube tank.

Please let me see the picture of your tank. I want to see some detail.

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Heeeere's Johnny!
I must say, This is one hec of an all in one tank.
There were a few issues but finnex is sending me whatever was missing. I will be water testing it sunday and as soon as the parts come in ill fire her up and start the engines a hummin. The refugium section looks perfect. ahh, a safe haven in the tank.
She is a beut!

Attachments

• finnex 012.bmp
    903.8 KB · Views: 2,722
  • finnex 013.bmp
    903.8 KB · Views: 2,624
  • finnex 014.bmp
    903.8 KB · Views: 2,530
  • finnex 015.bmp
    903.8 KB · Views: 2,498
  • finnex 005.bmp
    903.8 KB · Views: 2,415
  • finnex 006.bmp
    903.8 KB · Views: 2,412

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
OMG. Thank you so much. That is the best looking all in one tank. I love how they did on refugium part. PERFECT!!!! However, I heard that skimmer isn't that great, but I am sure you can easily replace that or modify the one that you have.

Wow, I can't wait to see you setting up this awsome tank. Goodluck.

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
BTW, I post this thread on nano-reef.com. If you don't want me to be out there, I will delete that thread. Sorry I didn't ask for permission before I post it but I was little too excited to tell my fellow nano reefers.

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My live rock, live sand and reef crystals salt should be arriving tomorrow. Tank is already filled with ro/di waiting to be mixed. set up should be quick along with aquascaping and then the cycling begins.
:givebeer:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
My live rock, live sand and reef crystals salt should be arriving tomorrow. Tank is already filled with ro/di waiting to be mixed. set up should be quick along with aquascaping and then the cycling begins.
:givebeer:

Ideally you should mix salt into your water 24 hrs before adding it to any livestock. Freshly mixed saltwater is very caustic. Allowing it to aerate and 'neutralize' is healthy for your animals. Seeing that it's a new tank and no livestock yet, that doesn't present a problem. However, you're trying to save some of the life that might hitchhike in on your LR. Try to mix your saltwater at least a few hours before adding the LR. It might help keep whatever 'hikes in' alive.

swimmer

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
ok, just finished salting the ro/di water in the tank. added the rock rubble to the fuge. Tried to aqauascape, but it is impossible. Cant see a darn thing in there. will wait till after the weekend to scape. wont take pics till I scape guys, i know youll ask..

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
FANTASTIC MAN, i always wanted a finnex tank... never got around to it. They are neat setups... very nice

autoponicz