samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Looking great ,
how you like them Kessil lights ?

Kessil have very nice color, awsome mh shimmer and nice small foot print. Overall I like it but will need some suppliment.

sam i don't think u have enough light ????????

Your right Pak. I'm adding 2x five foot t5 to supplement it :). Just got the light, haven't install yet. Still debating how I want to hang it.

Thanks for the tank full shot video! Just curious why so much rock?

Any time buddy. Yup, I feel I have a bit too much now. Probably going to take a few pieces down the road.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Skimmer

My reef octopus elite 200 skimmer finally running at optimum. 3 day of Skimmate :). This skimmer rocks!!!! Who needs some more coffee? Lol!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 350

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Did you buy & install the Chinese LED's & any new videos of this?

Those Kessils really make the tank look blue & it is hard to tell what is what in the videos.

I am looking forward to watching your tank prosper man!

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
You have one bad azz lighting system man & I can't wait to see your 1 year progress. That SPS is from BaaMNYC & he said it was a Purple Nana I believe.

If the frogspawn or hammer is not opening up as much, I would highly suggest you find a new place away from hard flow. It happened to me too, when I put them around too much flow, then they just don't open up as much. As the pump goes 2-3 months in use, gets clogged & less flow, they open up even more. Mine were opened up so much after the flow got low.

Wow, that purple stylo has whited out some. That coral really needs T5's with LED's. 3 Kessils would never cut it & it would have just gotten whiter over time. Even with just Chinese LED's, at the very bottom, where it is shaded most, it gets some white, as you will see in my video below. Also, what does the coral look like with a pic from top down?

Here is the video of the tank a few days before you picked up...I miss my tank :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI8z8hK2R1Q

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
You have one bad azz lighting system man & I can't wait to see your 1 year progress. That SPS is from BaaMNYC & he said it was a Purple Nana I believe.

If the frogspawn or hammer is not opening up as much, I would highly suggest you find a new place away from hard flow. It happened to me too, when I put them around too much flow, then they just don't open up as much. As the pump goes 2-3 months in use, gets clogged & less flow, they open up even more. Mine were opened up so much after the flow got low.

Wow, that purple stylo has whited out some. That coral really needs T5's with LED's. 3 Kessils would never cut it & it would have just gotten whiter over time. Even with just Chinese LED's, at the very bottom, where it is shaded most, it gets some white, as you will see in my video below. Also, what does the coral look like with a pic from top down?

Here is the video of the tank a few days before you picked up...I miss my tank :(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI8z8hK2R1Q

WELCOME BACK MAN!!! T5 and led is great...lol!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: