FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
You are really moving along. Tank is in the dedicated room now to better control moisture?

Does that tank have starphire glass? What manufacturer made that tank?

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
You are really moving along. Tank is in the dedicated room now to better control moisture?

Does that tank have starphire glass? What manufacturer made that tank?

Hay buddy,

Yeah, we added a wall next to the where the old tank is if you remember. The old tank was where the Disney matt is now. I installed a window fan and turns on base on humidity level. Will install a bathroom exhaust fan if it's not enough.

The tank is a standard 180 made by marineland. Since it's Inwall, no need to spend extra in custom job.. I drilled and installed the overflow myself and all plumbing. No stairphire glass, I can't see a difference and don't want the potential problem of etching. My eye can't tell much difference, bad eyes....lol. Can't wait to start putting in fish and corals in a week :)

Last edited:

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
My toys is here.

My toys is here. WoHooo!!!!! It's better thank Christmas :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 281

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
That sucks about the vertex container man.

Are you going to add a third light? It looks kinda dim in the middle.

Otherwise everything else looks great!

Hi Eric!

Yeah, it does. I called aquacave and aquacave send me to directly to vertex, the manufacture. Great and quick service. They are shipping a replacement for me :).

As for the light....it's in my plan to add the 3rd light but no rush unless i find a sweet deal. I want to see how corals look under these lights first before i get the 3rd one.

btw, how's your tank hunting going?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: