FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Can't wait to see it up & running! I am going to gauge your build for my 60" vs 72" upgrade.

I like the shallower profile of this DSA tank & I am tempted. I figure shallower will allow for a nice minimalistic aquascape with good LED penetration & easy hand/arm access.

http://www.deepseaaquatics.net/index.php/aquariums/deep-sea-standard/model-155.html

Too bad DSA didn't make a 60" & bigger versions of this Neo 105 tank, I would have so gotten that right away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF30onmnoNA

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
:)

Yup, I can wait to get it running. It should be tonight! All plumbing are good to go except manifold. It's turn off at the moment.

I really like the DSA tank. They are awsome, semi customization at a slight premium. And long long wait for custome tank that normally takes 3-4 month, this should be much faster.

Can't wait to see it up & running! I am going to gauge your build for my 60" vs 72" upgrade.

I like the shallower profile of this DSA tank & I am tempted. I figure shallower will allow for a nice minimalistic aquascape with good LED penetration & easy hand/arm access.

http://www.deepseaaquatics.net/index.php/aquariums/deep-sea-standard/model-155.html

Too bad DSA didn't make a 60" & bigger versions of this Neo 105 tank, I would have so gotten that right away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF30onmnoNA

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
My system is online.....woohoool!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 265

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Now I need a skimmer and a doser and two more powerhead and I'm all set.

I bite the bullet and went ahead with the older controller since I have no idea when the new version comes in and every where is out of stock. Gotta saythe pump is great, dead silent.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
niceeeee!

Allen, i'm super thrill!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

sam becareful with the dc pump the one i got is rusted inside

Hay Pak! Thanks!!!

I got the 2nd generation and plumbbed external, hopefully i won't run into the same crap issues like rust.....what a pain in the behind plumbing external, took so much extra work. After two nights, i'm all set, everything is up and running :)

How's your tank doing? Did you kill any corals you got from me....hehehehe, i need to check out your "furniture" some day.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Sam: Looks really nice. Are you staying BB? I remember one of the first tanks you had (90gallon mixed reef) and I bought one of my first fish (YT) from you back when I first got into this hobby.

Impressive as always. Take some pics from finished side as well. Great work.

Missing my inwall tank already.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Hi Ernie!!! Thank you! Yes, I'm going to try out bottom and see how I like it, if not I have 150 lbs of sand on stand by to pour it down.
90g, your probably right, that was my second tank. I went thru a few and I hardly remember what I have now...lol. Will post more picture up soon.

Doug - lol! Yeah, I hope it' brings me good feng shu :). So my coral grow and grow and grow.. Hehehehe

Duromega - what's so fast? My progress? I have been up a few nights just working on hanging and plumbing my tank, drilling, gluing overflow. Oh man I never had to do so much when I had my past tanks. I'm so glad everything is done, maybe a little bit of tweeting and touch up.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Sam what is your decision with the lighting?

Rich, i went with kessil for the simplicity look and mh effect. Since I'm doing 3 side viewing, I wanted to have easy access to the front and back side of the tank. ATI would be too bulky and a bit expensive. It's a great light, but I rather spent the money else where. Going with the new elite reef octopus 200 internal skimmer and ghl doser. Can't wait to put that in test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 256

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: