63FF4D21-D643-40A1-8FA7-0BA17D7B5E44_zpsz15nhsyf.jpg

Keep algae at minimum

9E59075B-974B-4E2E-A4D5-1AD1CADAE5DC_zpsdf31xfsq.jpg

you like my D.Overflow Cover
BSQW3i58ys4idp.jpg

Rating - 94.6%
105   6   0
Hey Juan!
I dont cover mine. I place rubble in the overflo 3/4 of the way up and then chaeto! A live prefilter! Lots of surface waste and great water movement! Sweet! Also any small vert or star./pods collect in the chaeto! Less verts in the sock!
Something to think about.

pbjelly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
No, Home Depot didn't have most of the plumbing parts needed and they were almost closing.

Bummer :grumpy:

Love the look of the finished stand!

How are you going to integrate the T5s with the Hydras? I was going to try adding a ReefBrite strip hanging behind my Powermodule but someone *cough* xclusive *cough* won it in the raffle instead of me.

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Hey Juan!
I dont cover mine. I place rubble in the overflo 3/4 of the way up and then chaeto! A live prefilter! Lots of surface waste and great water movement! Sweet! Also any small vert or star./pods collect in the chaeto! Less verts in the sock!
Something to think about.

Troy most of the people don't cover their overflow boxes but I've seen some nasty overflow boxes around, I thought of having a bunch of mangroves inside my overflow boxes but when you see the finished setup you will notice why isn't gonna be possible about the chaeto and pods I will have a decent refugium for that

Bummer :grumpy:

Love the look of the finished stand!

How are you going to integrate the T5s with the Hydras? I was going to try adding a ReefBrite strip hanging behind my Powermodule but someone *cough* xclusive *cough* won it in the raffle instead of me.

well about the T5 there will be 2 individual fixtures next to the hydras

cummF1CQJ5H067Om.jpg
I'm really sorry you didn't win those LED's *cough**cough* I know you really wanted them *cough*

I thought my tank upgrade took forever lol. Take your time and do it right buddy. Looks great so far!

sorry for the delay... you know I take my time to do everything including my personal stuff can you believe I haven't sent that iPhone to my sister
zcZKQmRItjDsoaq.jpg

I guarantee water (RO/DI) by the weekend, I still have to order my skimmer but is OUT OF STOCK everywhere in the world and I need a box of ESV salt

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
How many fish do you have in the 90 currently? Reason i ask is the nitrate / phos build up. How are you coping? Vodka dosing, gfo, constant water changes? Whats the plan for the new tanks as I can see you love an "active" reef.

way too many fish! :shhh:
I dose vodka and change GFO / GAC every week
I also do 30G water change every 2 weeks

plans for the new tank, less fish , less feeding , low-nutrient system

90 looks good :smile:

:thrash: Thank you Marek, I promise the 180 will look way better

good start, gotta go check it out

any time Javier you're more than welcome to knock on my door any time you want to come and check the tank.

Rating - 94.6%
105   6   0
way too many fish! :shhh:
I dose vodka and change GFO / GAC every week
I also do 30G water change every 2 weeks

plans for the new tank, less fish , less feeding , low-nutrient system

:thrash: Thank you Marek, I promise the 180 will look way better

any time Javier you're more than welcome to knock on my door any time you want to come and check the tank.

Ah-men bruh! now pass a cup of that self restraint!!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: