Rating - 100%
161   0   0
No triton would be a pain to do i think ,you have to send ur water out every so often than dose what they tell you to .I like keeping it simple. Good skimmer, fuge ,water change every 2 weeks .carbon, gfo..cal reactor and roping off with kalk ,so I guess there goes simple right lol

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
No triton would be a pain to do i think ,you have to send ur water out every so often than dose what they tell you to .I like keeping it simple. Good skimmer, fuge ,water change every 2 weeks .carbon, gfo..cal reactor and roping off with kalk ,so I guess there goes simple right lol

i gone give a try.
Is NOT "water out every so often than dose" good think Manhattan Aquarium on 11 Av. and 37 st. is a dealer, they sale Triton staff. Is just like dosing, i use to dose Bi and Carbonates from baking soda, for ALK. Calcium from , snow salt, same Mag. and Epson salt , i dose for many years, never problem . i will post a pic. for you, i think u know already.:biggrin:

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Added 2 small female bellus angels to the tank last week ,I'm hoping one will turn male eventually

Attachments

• 20170715_140118.jpg
    20170715_140118.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 670

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: