Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A few pics i took tonight

These were taken w/ Reeflux 10k and flash on.
IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Here you go steven,

I just took the locline attachment off and the penductor screws right in. I ordered a couple Black 1" Couplings to lower it more because i heard the vortex makes alot of noise and sucks in air if too close to the surface.

seaswirl1.jpg

seaswirl2.jpg

Can you explain what this is and does exactly?

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Wes I can only tell you that YOUR TANK SUKZ!!!!! lol.. Seriously never mind that guy . People will always have an opinion about your tank and all the other tanks. My tank was also hated but IDG-A-F!...Your Tank rocks and its only a matter of time till everything grows out and you got yourself a TOTM tank :).. Goodluck WeS!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Wes your tank Rocks man! I can't even tell if there is water in there.

By the way I edited the thread, no offense to anyone.

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Took some more pics tonight.
Recent equipment changes:

Switched to Aquaconnect 14k SE 250w bulbs,

Added litermeter 3 w/ remote pump and water exchange module to handle B-Ionic dosing and Top-Off,

Added a Tunze 6101 and a 7095 multicontroller so now i have 1 pulsing for 60 seconds then switches to the other.

I am having problems getting decent pics w/out overexposure. Any DSLR tips appreciated.

Yellow Milli
IMG_1080.jpg

Tyree Undata covered it's plug so now it's on a tile
IMG_1081.jpg

Setosa
IMG_1082.jpg

Stubborn Acro Frag. Encrusted and grew new branch while original frag has not done anything.
IMG_1083.jpg

This milli is finally coming around, was completely browned out and almost died during a zeolith fiasco before the "makeover"
IMG_1084.jpg

assorted zoas.
IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: