nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks B, Rick, and Rich! Today when i get home from school I'll try to get some close up shots.

That purple cap came from jh, a few days after I had upgraded my tank. You can't see the Green Birdsnest because the leather is blocking it out, i'll try to get a picture of it.

There are 3 colors morphs of hammer, 2 of torch, and 2 of frogspawn. 5 different green leathers, 2 toadstools, 3 different montis, and lots more. I'll post more later.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thanks Awilda!

Here's a FTS from tonight.
110_0260.jpg

And a side shot, the anemone is getting huge! almost 12inches front to back :D
110_0265.jpg

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!!! But now you need to upgrade to a larger tank.;)

Thanks Awilda!!! It's a bad idea to use the "u" word around me:eek: I've actually wanted to upgrade but have been holding back and just cutting things back to keep them in check.

Mark,
The anemone hasn't moved much since i got it. It has stayed in that same corner, just moved from the back to the front and that was it. That and the torch fight again and again but no major damage occurs. Also if you notice theres a rock missing in the back left of the tank, i took it out to move the frogspawns/hammers back to get away from the anemone stinging them.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Looky Looky Finally A Picture! Just a picture of what the set up has become. A couple of changes have been made to the system.

1. Added a Remora Pro w/ mag3 (Thanks ulmo)
2. 250watt halide on coralvue ballast (Thanks fishtank1980)
3. Kalk+ vinegar in my DIY dripper as you can see(Thanks to myself)

System has been doing very good and settling in. You can't really see it well, but things are doing great. Got a few amazing frags from Randy, that are all encrusting and doing well. Got a very very nice milli from NYAS, called the Joe Cap Millie :) as well as a maricultured red colony.

My RBTA for the second time recently met with a powerhead, this time a mag 3. It seemed like it was a goner for a few days but as you can see it bounced back amazingly and is staying put, knock on wood.

Not posting pictures of individual corals just yet, want them to encrust first :)

Thanks to all those that contributed to helping my system transition from a softie tank to an SPS tank.

112_0006.jpg

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET LOOKING TANK BRO!!!! :D That is a great shot ... what are you talking about? That purple monti is siiiiiicccccckkkkkkk ... trade a frag? :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: